Sequels that don’t exist you’d like to see.

Crzy Minus

Mass Effect: Andromeda 2. I want to see more of Peebee, Drack, and Jaal. Now that outposts have been established, introduce a new threat.

Anthem 2. Reuse and improve the gameplay, especially the flying part. Get rid of the first person parts in Fort Tarsis. Maybe introduce new Javelins.

An Assassin's Creed game that plays like Unity. Get rid of the RPG elements.

Divinity: Original Sin 3, even though I still have to play Baldur's Gate III. I just have a soft spot for Rivellon.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:13 PM, Jamescush147 said:

The Saboteur 2

I have wished for this every day since playing The Saboteur.  Hell, I'd simply take a PS4 remaster of the original!  I originally played it on 360, and had to play it again on PS3 when I more or less started exclusively gaming on Playstation consoles.  I really wish EA hadn't killed Pandemic, this game was a masterpiece and I think they could have made an amazing sequel.  I don't even know what they would have done, maybe after liberating France Sean heads back to Germany and begins working with some form of the resistance to do the same there.  But whatever it is, I'd play it.

• Like 1

-Uncharted 5: There is still so many treasures to be hunted,but if the Multiplayer would be as much pay to win as in part 4 then im gonna pass,the coop three stars were almost impossible unless using paid boosters

-Assassins Creed set in Andalusia

-Midnight Club Tokyo

• Like 1

Sleeping Dogs 2.  It'll never happen, but the first game was great fun, and I would buy a sequel on day one.

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - as above, it's never happening, which is a real shame as the first game was great.

Metal Gear Rising 2 - genuinely amazed that it was never done.

New instalments of Dino Crisis, Tenchu, Onimusha and Command & Conquer would all be much appreciated.