useful protip that probably should be included in the guide

Tyestor

It is actually. 

In stage 1 it says to be sure to kill everything to not miss the defeat all monsters trophy.

In tips and strategies it starts off again saying to kill every enemy and even mentions the highly missable enemy.

The trophy itself says it's missable and to again kill everything. And it lists every enemy in game, where they at, and mentions that you should follow the order in the guide and compare it to your in game monster list as you go. 

So not sure what you after. Guide tells you 3 places to be sure to kill everything and says missable and says enemies will despawn. So it highly stresses to not miss any monsters and even gives the ordered list you'll come across them throughout the entire game. Not sure what more you want. 

It also mentions in the tips to always have a backup manual save file. The game also does auto saves and you can load one of those back up for recent misses. 

But yes, if you miss an enemy and he despawn and you don't have a manual save before that point in time, a new game will be needed. That's why it's tagged missable. It sucks and can be highly frustrating but it happens. The nice thing at least, it's an easier game and doesn't take that long at 25 hours to complete. And since most of the bugs are fixed, it's back to being a highly enjoyable game to boot. You'll get it I'm sure. 

• 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, AngelZafina said:

I have a question does this game still crash or not because i dont want to bleed again by replaying hours of hours 

yes. Plus the difficulty spike is a pain, getting money is a pain. All in the beginning. I made it past the bird in the snow area, now the stupid mushrooms one hit kill my party sooo its grind forever or give up. i gave up lol. plus yeah it still crashed on me 3 times with most recent updates ?