*One final try probably for trying to connect to each other on the online servers

Hi all,

Year is 2020, after so many attempts to bring the servers back, im presuming all hope is gone for the players that still looking to get the online trophies/play for fun online with friends or still there's a chance? 

What are your thoughts about this?

Could by any miracle servers work for sometime just so we could fastly enough get everything done? As mentioned before multiple times, servers still work on xbox but ps3 glitched. I'm about to make a final effort possible to get it done. I tried few weeks ago with a friend and we can't connect but can get to the online menu. Tried invite and searching at same time same mode(in this case being pro face off with a guitar, same dificulty etc) for the other player it showed no players found, for me it stayed on searching for players screen infinitely.

There must be a method here to play online, maybe try lan, maybe try changing nat type on the internet, etc. I think if the reamining of players on this game keep on trying different stuff should be possible to reach something... Activision support all will it say to you is check your internet speed, router etc lol 

I'm thinking for example on Battlefield bc2 onslaught servers also are glitched but on some times of week we could connect miracly(some connected by changing nat type others normally) and complete all missions so maybe hits is the same thing. 

What are your thoughts? 

• Like 3

Just now, SlimSanta94 said:

Dude you really need to stop this obsession you have with bringing these servers back... Just give up, they're not coming back.

But indeed what confirms 100% in your opinion that it will never be possible to connect with each other online? 

You got everything done thats probably why it's easy to say that from you. Reason for making this post is because not all options were tested to reach a connection so maybe there's a hidden method no one knows about it u know, or maybe talk to the game's company and pay for the servers or something. Why i still thinking about it also is because they're not even 100% down thats the thing making me thinking about many stuff. 

These servers are knackered to the point of being dead and buried at this point so stop wasting your time on something that's never going to happen. If there was a miracle cure to get the servers working again, then someone would have found it years ago and spread it all over the net. The devs don't care about these servers and neither does the publisher so it is futile to try and convince either of them to do something about a game they have more than likely forgotten they even made.

19 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

It's been 7 years.. Many people have tried to find a way and many have failed, if there was some possibility that the servers could still be used to get trophies someone would have found a way already. I've tried several things myself to help others to no success. I've also explained this in detail to you many times in other forum posts and in PM's and it's just annoying as hell at this point.

The fact i've got the platinum is irrelevant. I've been spammed in PM by you with questions about this, i've seen several forum posts, i've seen you accuse someone of cheating because of these servers. It's petty and toxic and it's naive to think that Activision are going to magically fix them just for a small number of people.

yes true. Leadboards of latest achievers were suddenly changed in 2020(previously slavesgaminghd being last player to get and other ones) now it's all changed, just take a look.

Sorry it's not my intention being annoying about this subject, it's just frustrating being a music games hunter and seeing this like this and looking for a solution, but indeed i think it's probably impossible... which is really bs 

1 minute ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

yes true. Leadboards of latest achievers were suddenly changed in 2020(previously slavesgaminghd being last player to get and other ones) now it's all changed, just take a look.

Sorry it's not my intention being annoying about this subject, it's just frustrating being a music games hunter and seeing this like this and looking for a solution, but indeed i think it's probably impossible... which is really bs 

No i'm not taking a look, because I know it's pointless to think about.

I get that it's frustrating, but maybe you picked the wrong genre of games to be a completionist for. You had to have been around really early to keep up.

And yes, it is impossible.. it's not my opinion, it's a fact.

• Like 1

Look, spamming other people inboxes is not cool, everyone know how annoying it can be.

With that said, it's really cool that you are still trying to find a way to get the online stuff and not just bitching about it like a saw in many other cases. Props to you for keep trying after so long, this is how progress is made.

Best of luck for you, cheers!

• Like 2