Landmark buildings requirements are not progressing till completion.

ain_sr

Hi, I have had now two landmarks which are not unlocking even after meeting the requirements. 

Case 1: Posh mall- One needs to keep all taxes maximum at 4% for 20 weeks. Every time I do it the progress bar gets stuck at 5/6. Even after two months the progress remains static. I have had my tax rates at 4% for an year and yet the same problem.

Case 2: Sea and sky-scrapper: Need 2 harbors. The progress bar is stuck at 1/2 even after constructing 4 harbors of each type.

These kinds of glitches really pisses me off, takes away the enjoyment from the game. Now seems like I'll board the hate train against this month's PS plus offerings :(

Have you guys faced any glitches regarding unlocking buildings. Please share the glitch and your solution if you found any.

• 2 weeks later...

Tip for #1: there is no game over screen; you will continue to go into the red for a very low time. So, with that in mind, save your game and reload once the building finally unlocks and do not concern yourself with your money going down. I got to 3.5 million and I could have kept going.

For #2 you need a Harbour and a Cargo Harbour.

If either do not pop reload or try a different map. They do work. I got them yesterday.

Edited by GarryKE

8 hours ago, ain_sr said:

Yes got it after reloading my save again. These kind of glitches have reduced my interest in the platinum.

Its a 2,78% ultra rare rare platinum, it is worth it ? don’t give up

this game is really better than the cod ww2 they give us, with all the toxic players you meet online ?

On 6/6/2020 at 8:14 PM, bunshing said:

Its a 2,78% ultra rare rare platinum, it is worth it 1f61b.png don’t give up

this game is really better than the cod ww2 they give us, with all the toxic players you meet online 1f622.png

Yes, still on it slowly. Don't play multiplayer games unless it's trophy hunting, have to say WW2 single player campaign is great. Give it try if you haven't with headphones on! And it's better to play boosting session with players from the forum. Never had a problem with players from around here even for COD:Ghosts.

12 hours ago, ain_sr said:

Yes, still on it slowly. Don't play multiplayer games unless it's trophy hunting, have to say WW2 single player campaign is great. Give it try if you haven't with headphones on! And it's better to play boosting session with players from the forum. Never had a problem with players from around here even for COD:Ghosts.

WW2 isn’t boostable for the multiplayer part sadly. Only zombies 

Ghost was easy. WW2 is an other level

Edited by bunshing