Am4z1n9_AZ

Mr Dickson Assassination glitched?

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edit: Nevermind i've got him to appear, this thread can be deleted or locked.

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ

1 hour ago, toothboss said:

how did u get him to appear?

This is the Internet, where people like to ask others for help but can't be bothered to provide help in return 🙂

Sorry I was busy gaming trophy hunting so I didn't get a chance to respond. I can't explain to be honest I guess it was just luck after multiple attempts.

I've show up in the Status Quo limo during the day and at night, he just won't appear. :(

1 hour ago, SkyeBurner said:

I've show up in the Status Quo limo during the day and at night, he just won't appear. :(

I had the same problem.

I got out of the Mission area then closed the mission and got out of the limo. Then started it again and drove in the limo to the mission point then he appeared.

Had problems with him showing up too, ending up having to wait at the spot for him to show up for about 5 minutes.

so i just got him to appear. really weird, but my internet crashed and i hopped back on and it worked first try.  i would say just close the app until he appears

Well I ended up getting the target to come out, I just parked the limo in the mission area and kept my character in the driver seat. Then I just let the game run while I went to do something on my laptop after approximately 5 minutes I heard the 'target appears ding' sound and there he was. Killed hem and completed the mission.

Maybe it's just a question of time before he comes out of the building?