Can't get this golden block

Is the free game mode, when you use master Wu it opens up a gong that gives you a green envelope, I already got it, I already tried every guide but it won't work...

Under me there's nothing and I already noticed that it was under me, I tried it all as I said before but nothing works 

Just now, Alpharon88 said:

I'm Playing co-op then it's impossible to get it co-op, I will be able to get it solo? or the bug will remain?

I'm not sure. Like I said in another post I plated 12 LEGO games solo (but not Ninjago... yet) & didn't have any issues with trophies or bricks/progress. If you can't find a solution, best bet is to start a new game & play the whole thing solo. You shouldn't have any problems.

• Like 1

That sucks is the only brick I'm missing and they're 220, I have 219, I can't believe I have to start it all over

Don't give up, watch some more videos, try different things & if you are still stuck, than you have start again, I'm afraid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kenseizenkai said:

Don't give up, watch some more videos, try different things & if you are still stuck, than you have start again, I'm afraid.

I came here because I read like 3 guides, and watch and re-watch 5 videos, I was hoping to find someone who had the same problem and got through it

I was hoping to find someone who had the same problem and got through it

If using Master Wu doesn't help, then you've gotta start over. He's the only character that can interact with that mechanism.

• Like 1

Just now, Helyx said:

If using Master Wu doesn't help, then you've gotta start over. He's the only character that can interact with that mechanism.

The mechanism doesn't give you a golden brick, gives you a green envelope with a character inside, do you play or plat the game?

1 minute ago, Alpharon88 said:

Then maybe the problem is the bugs on the co-op mode

Hopefully that's all it is. Try exiting the game entirely and going back to that area in solo Free Play. Good luck.

• Like 1