Gusev's highscore! Bugged?

FlareZero

20 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

I have the same issue. 1f62d.png

?

18 hours ago, Witcher70 said:

Same here, tried different things including delete and reinstall. Nothing worked, it is the only trophy I need for that plat to pop 1f62d.png1f62d.png

Same, I have tried to erase the game and reinstall, but nothing.....

17 hours ago, Tonat1601 said:

Hey, I had the same issues too. Try an other level - not 56 . Worked for me with the first try then.

Man, this sucks ? , I hope they will relase a patch, another level to try the trophy instead the first one??

Edited by FlareZero

1 hour ago, FlareZero said:

22 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

I have the same issue. 1f62d.png

1f61e.png

20 hours ago, Witcher70 said:

Same here, tried different things including delete and reinstall. Nothing worked, it is the only trophy I need for that plat to pop 1f62d.png1f62d.png

Same, I have tried to erase the game and reinstall, but nothing.....

19 hours ago, Tonat1601 said:

Hey, I had the same issues too. Try an other level - not 56 . Worked for me with the first try then.

Man, this sucks 1f611.png , I hope they will relase a patch, another level to try the trophy instead the first one??

Ed

The first level should be used for the combo trophies- not for Gusev’ s Highscore. Guides recommends  level 56 for this one. Which obviously does not work for everyone.  

22 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

Enter the cheat and choose remove save now go for the highs score again... This is how I got it on my second account

Not only this, you also have to reach 236.000 points before "Level completed" appears or it won't count and you have to start a new save file again.

• Like 1

On 27/5/2020 at 6:06 PM, AvengedEvil said:

Nope! But you could cheat your way through the game and make a back-up save on USB before attempting the score. If anything goes wrong, you can reload the save file from USB.

Man, I need to redone the game?, well, maybe another time, I am playing other things right now.

This took a few attempts for me as well and as previously stated you have to achieve the score during the actual level, not at the end when you get the bonus...so mashing the shuffle button does not work. Not only this but the trophy takes a good amount of time to pop after you achieve the score so if you get the score right near the end of the level it won't work. When I eventually got the trophy my final score was more than 300,000. It took at least ten seconds for the trophy to pop, maybe longer

• Like 1