Punch Club Any Missable Trophy??

GardenOfSouls

• 3 years later...
5 minutes ago, pheffrey said:

Theres a lot of missable trophies? Really ? There ain't even a platinum..

Wow, that was years ago. Dont know how the game is today. But back there was lots of softlocks for sidequests, thus, making then missables. And I dont even know how to trigger then. Had to run mumtiple playthroughs to get 100%. If the game worked Fine, it would have been way better. Game is pretty Fun.

Yes, there is a lot of missables. However you need to beat the game two times because there is a moment where you have to choose a path, and that will lock the other. Both paths have specific story trophies.

I think there are guides on the internet that you can follow to have a global overview about what you need to do.

As being said above, the game is really fun ! But I didn't experience any glitches or bugs so I don't really know about that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Djak276 said:

Yes, there is a lot of missables. However you need to beat the game two times because there is a moment where you have to choose a path, and that will lock the other. Both paths have specific story trophies.

I think there are guides on the internet that you can follow to have a global overview about what you need to do.

As being said above, the game is really fun ! But I didn't experience any glitches or bugs so I don't really know about that.

They most like patched this, which is good cuz ther game is really fun.