Rizzie-Nino

Greedy trophy is bugged

4 posts in this topic

I've managed to collect every single pink candy in the game and trophy doesn't pop. 

Does anyone know a fix for this? 

well, i got all candies in challenge mode after beating the game, and it worked. i didn't have to finish last level, trophy popped right after i picked up last candy. so it didn't glitch on me.

On 7/15/2020 at 8:21 PM, kALWa888 said:

well, i got all candies in challenge mode after beating the game, and it worked. i didn't have to finish last level, trophy popped right after i picked up last candy. so it didn't glitch on me.

Do you know what level you unlocked it on? Same thing happened to me, but when I go into challenge mode it says I have all the candies on every level. Tested a few thing to see if I could get it to pop like getting all 5 stars in the first level and collecting all 5 candies in your house when starting a new game. Neither worked. This game does seem a little buggy though. Like, the files I collected aren’t all unlocked. And I’m not talking about missing 1 or 2, but all the files from the circus level weren’t in the database until after I ran the challenge level.

Just trying to reduce the play time. I enjoyed the game, but I want my trophy.

Edit: Got it on the second level when going for 5 stars. Also, I have to say that the game is even better when trying to not kill anyone in the levels. I wonder how the news broadcasts on TV play out when you don’t murder a building full of dude! I may play through the story again to find out. Forgetting about the candies of course! Haha!

Edited by PsienceWins

Glad to hear it ^^

Yeah, game is much better if you try to get trough the levels without killing anyone. It's a shame that there is no platinum trophy, but i guess it could be quite hard (like 5-stars for all levels, maybe speedrun).