Queen of the Ocean not popping

Br1anstrike3K

It's bugged,  Tripwire know about it and have been telling people  on thier twittee its on their known bugs and fix list.

Only way around it is either wait for an update or start a new game anddo everything again.

Link to their forums and statement.

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/maneater-known-issues-psa.2335719/

Edited by sh4d0wzcs
Link to Tripwire forums issue psa

2 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

It's bugged,  Tripwire know about it and have been telling people  on thier twittee its on their known bugs and fix list.

Only way around it is either wait for an update or start a new game anddo everything again.

Link to their forums and statement.

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/maneater-known-issues-psa.2335719/

It looks like they're also aware of the huge framerate drops as well, which is good.

As for this trophy, I've yet to finish off the game (taking a break from it), so I've not come across it yet, though I do still have the Gulf at least to complete, which seems to be story related too.

1 hour ago, Thephoenixshow said:

Have u opened the gate to get into  Prosperity Sands  by throwing a human at it ?

I jumped up and tail whipped it and it worked

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

4 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

I just got the plat. Gates are not required for 100%

I noticed it was very odd that the completion trophies wouldnt pop until you hit the touchpad button or left combat. Any questions feel free to hit me up

So, are the collectibles glitchy? Any troubles you had or had to redue?  

25 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

I just got the plat. Gates are not required for 100%

I noticed it was very odd that the completion trophies wouldnt pop until you hit the touchpad button or left combat. Any questions feel free to hit me up

What do I do when I have 100% completion but the queen of the ocean trophy doesn’t unlock that’s my only question lol

8 minutes ago, Br1anstrike3K said:

What do I do when I have 100% completion but the queen of the ocean trophy doesn’t unlock that’s my only question lol

There is that starting area that has no quests in it, did you got there?

Can you post a screen shot of the map all zoomed out that says the percentages ?

*EDIT* also there is no trophy for 100% in that area

Edited by ZeromusF4

2 minutes ago, ZeromusF4 said:

There is that starting area that has no quests in it, did you got there?

Can you post a screen shot of the map all zoomed out that says the percentages ?

I did everything in every location lmao I’m sure of that I’m not gonna send a picture everything says 100% I’m not an idiot and missed a huge area (I don’t know how I would considering I have all the trophies but this one and you get the rest of the licenses and caches from that last area) it’s not the gates or grates or plates or crates and the only thing at not full completion is the story section of the menu saying 99%... will more than likely just replay it all smh

Some people are suggesting that the problem is with large gates... I don't know, I jump over one, but I opened it after, so I'm not sure.

The horse statue in dead horse is another thing people are saying is missing, I can't remember if I catch it, but I got the trophy of that area and the 100% landmarks trophy, so technically it can't be it, but I can't be sure, after all it's buggy.

I was thinking of doing it again, but I'll wait for the patch

Coming back to say I just replayed it because I didn’t want to wait for a patch just to see if they’d fix my random issue and game is really great and I mostly had a good time but there’s a lot of technical problems (bad frames in heavy populated areas and fights) otherwise very fun and honestly recommend for $40 or after a patch... or a sale if you really need to focus on backlog ;) 7/10 as it currently plays (on pro also)

12 hours ago, Thrillhelm said:

I had the same issue, 99% of Story yet full final scorecard.

What I did was I smashed one final gate I was missing in The Gulf (one of those gates leading to tunnels and caves). I can confirm that gates do count for this trophy.

I can confirm this as well. Was also stuck at 99 percent story so I swam through the maps again spamming the maxed out sonar. For me, it was not an unsmashed grate but I hadn't discovered one of the three big gates with the buttons. As soon as I swam up to it, the trophy popped.

Just swim around and use thr sonar until you discover one more question mark somewhere.