"Divisive Figure" is ridiculous.

sherbie00

Multiplayer trophies are ridiculous, and when I saw the trophy for reaching Division 4 my heart utterly sank. Another Fifa game I'm essentially locked out of the platinum on - cheers EA!!

If multiplayer trophies are gonna be in a game, let's have more like "Club Legend", where the players are rewarded on dedication to a game mode. With "Divisive Figure", a majority of people are instantly locked out of a trophy and therefore a platinum trophy. 

I'm expecting "get good" comments. Feel free. 

I totally agree with you, luckily I didn't buy FIFA 20, but I had problems with the same trophy for FIFA 19. And trust me, being good doesn't even matter... 

My advice - be patient. And your best bet will be when FIFA 21 comes out, there will be much less hard players since they will move to 21.

Another thing, try to use this period now, to do as many SBCs, try to buy as many TOTW(you'll need them later for icon sbcs if you want to do them, or just sell them when the season is over for a lot of coins) , TOTS players you're comfortable with (I made a mistake that i didn't play towards the end of the season for rewards). Hope this helps and sorry for the long text

Good luck

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PrimePlot said:

I totally agree with you, luckily I didn't buy FIFA 20, but I had problems with the same trophy for FIFA 19. And trust me, being good doesn't even matter... 

My advice - be patient. And your best bet will be when FIFA 21 comes out, there will be much less hard players since they will move to 21.

Another thing, try to use this period now, to do as many SBCs, try to buy as many TOTW(you'll need them later for icon sbcs if you want to do them, or just sell them when the season is over for a lot of coins) , TOTS players you're comfortable with (I made a mistake that i didn't play towards the end of the season for rewards). Hope this helps and sorry for the long text

Good luck

I think I'm gonna try on weekends - when all the good players and tryhards are playing Champions. I hope I can maybe boost this someday when FIFA 21 comes out, although I believe they will remove the Divisions feature as they did with FIFA 19. 

I certainly won't be buying another FIFA game. It's just a shame that Football Manager is only on PC. 

1 hour ago, sherbie00 said:

I think I'm gonna try on weekends - when all the good players and tryhards are playing Champions. I hope I can maybe boost this someday when FIFA 21 comes out, although I believe they will remove the Divisions feature as they did with FIFA 19. 

I certainly won't be buying another FIFA game. It's just a shame that Football Manager is only on PC. 

I haven't played FIFA for almost 4 years because care too much about making money rather than making the game better. I would love football manager came to console. There is football manger 14 on vita.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2020 at 4:28 AM, sherbie00 said:

I hope I can maybe boost this someday when FIFA 21 comes out, although I believe they will remove the Divisions feature as they did with FIFA 19. 

I see people are still regularly getting the Division 4 trophy in FIFA 19 so I don't think they got rid of the Rivals gameplay?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8212-fifa-19/21-climbing-the-ladder

I know that the Champions gameplay will [most likely] end when FIFA 21 comes out though. 

• Like 1

On 25/05/2020 at 5:37 PM, tumsquared said:

I see people are still regularly getting the Division 4 trophy in FIFA 19 so I don't think they got rid of the Rivals gameplay?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8212-fifa-19/21-climbing-the-ladder

I know that the Champions gameplay will [most likely] end when FIFA 21 comes out though. 

Ah okay, thank you, I must have got the two trophies confused. I didn't play as much FIFA 19 so I never bothered playing the FUT Champions, but I have already done that in FIFA 20. It would be nice to try and get this platinum as it would be one of my rarest.

Completely agree! I was a good FIFA 19 player, but my god does FIFA 20 suck... I'm currently stuck in Division 9, so I'm going to need some sort of miracle to plat FIFA 20. Doesn't help that the 'Only One' trophy is a mess as well! 

• Like 1

On 30/05/2020 at 1:37 AM, SteveArr said:

Completely agree! I was a good FIFA 19 player, but my god does FIFA 20 suck... I'm currently stuck in Division 9, so I'm going to need some sort of miracle to plat FIFA 20. Doesn't help that the 'Only One' trophy is a mess as well! 

What's up with the "Only One" trophy? I thought it was just very grindy, and I've seen a few methods around that seem to work for it, although I could be mistaken!

I'm not a FIFA player but i feel your pain. Until 2018 PES had this stupid trophy for getting a streak of wins agains other player teams controlled by the AI on the highest difficulty using your MyClub team. It locked a lot of people out of the platinum.

Thankfully they removed this kind of bs trophy and focus more on the grind now, and you get the trophies simply by playing the mode. 

Tbh this trophy just requires a lot of commitment. As long as you are committed, you will get it. For FIFA 19 Div 4, I pretty much just kept playing for a few days straight and you really start to see the improvements you make as a player. After all, practice makes perfect. Of course if you really can't do it, you could always just use the placement matches boosting method but you will need to delete your current team to do it.

This is the worst FIFA I’ve ever played. Getting to Div. 4 is totally out of reach for me, I’m constantly losing even in Div. 10 and at this pace I’m gonna need to play 400 matches just to qualify for the champions league. It’s totally unfair, even in Div. 10 most people have dream teams with 90+ players that can score from every position. They even scored from a headshot from outside the penalty area (and my GK wasn’t out of position). They press circle (or square depending on controls scheme) and no matter what they get the ball even if they’re behind you and it’s never foul. If you have a gold team (which was meant to be good) you just can’t compete evenly unless you’re really good at the game.

6 minutes ago, Djeheuty said:

This is the worst FIFA I’ve ever played. Getting to Div. 4 is totally out of reach for me, I’m constantly losing even in Div. 10 and at this pace I’m gonna need to play 400 matches just to qualify for the champions league. It’s totally unfair, even in Div. 10 most people have dream teams with 90+ players that can score from every position. They even scored from a headshot from outside the penalty area (and my GK wasn’t out of position). They press circle (or square depending on controls scheme) and no matter what they get the ball even if they’re behind you and it’s never foul. If you have a gold team (which was meant to be good) you just can’t compete evenly unless you’re really good at the game.

That's the problem with fifa this year :/

You should forget about trophies for now, and mainly focus on some challenges to unlock some very good players (specially strikers ^^) so you can also be able to score from everywhere :D

After it will be way easier to win more often ;)

I pretty much stopped playing fifa as much as I used to and from 18 onwards just played a bit here and there but wow this divisions system every year now it seems to just be a nightmare if you are not getting this game when it comes out and then buying fifa points or coins you just get smashed. Played 5 online matches and just had legends team after legends team then got put in division 8 and then still come against a team of legends.... Safe to say Fifa has lost all of it joy and the ability to be pick up and play here and there. I mean I'll take a loss but to get these overpower teams again and again and again is just mentally draining...I wonder if anyone else feels like this? 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, it_fab said:

Same here...getting this trophy is really hard and the level required - as will as my frustration - is insane. 

In your opinion/experience do you think it will become easier to get when fifa21 will come out?

In terms of playing legit, it may infact become harder as the only players left will be experienced players, as all the new players would have already moved on. However, you can use the fewer players to your advantage as it will be easier to try and boost, especially if you have 2 PS4's.

On 12/06/2020 at 9:43 PM, Doylus91 said:

I pretty much stopped playing fifa as much as I used to and from 18 onwards just played a bit here and there but wow this divisions system every year now it seems to just be a nightmare if you are not getting this game when it comes out and then buying fifa points or coins you just get smashed. Played 5 online matches and just had legends team after legends team then got put in division 8 and then still come against a team of legends.... Safe to say Fifa has lost all of it joy and the ability to be pick up and play here and there. I mean I'll take a loss but to get these overpower teams again and again and again is just mentally draining...I wonder if anyone else feels like this? 

Your words are mine.

I used to love FIFA... from 10 to 16... then Ultimate Garbage took over... trophies were still achievable until 19... if you don't buy 21 1st month you are screwed again! God knows how much I hate EA sports. They ruined NHL also. Kill em ALL! 

3 minutes ago, it_fab said:

How does it work???

I remember it's long, kinda tedious and boring, but it's effective. Although i can't find the post on PSNProfiles where some user explain it step by step, so i'm still looking. It need several accounts from both boosters and a lot of patience to match up, but in the end, the goal is to have 4 wins on each side so with a draw in the last match, both boosters will be placed on Division 4.