"Divisive Figure" is ridiculous.

sherbie00

On 14/10/2020 at 9:31 AM, BinneyNUFC said:

Any news on if they have fixed the placement matches in UT team yet? Still just going straight to divison 6?

Good news. It seems that they just fixed it since I just went back to it and noticed that after deleting my club and losing all 5 games, I started in Division 9.
The issue was that they made everyone start in Division 6, so when I was placed in Division 9 I suspected it could be fixed and it is.
I just got the trophy myself after deleting the club once again and, after winning all 5 games, I got placed in Division 4 with around 1400 skill rating. 4 wins and a draw might just make it. Wouldn't risk it though.

I suggest everyone getting the trophy as soon as possible before they mess things up again.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, SparrowDaKing said:

Good news. It seems that they just fixed it since I just went back to it and noticed that after deleting my club and losing all 5 games, I started in Division 9.
The issue was that they made everyone start in Division 6, so when I was placed in Division 9 I suspected it could be fixed and it is.
I just got the trophy myself after deleting the club once again and, after winning all 5 games, I got placed in Division 4 with around 1400 skill rating. 4 wins and a draw might just make it. Wouldn't risk it though.

I suggest everyone getting the trophy as soon as possible before they mess things up again.

Good luck!

Hi, did you boost the 5 games again, or did you win them just by playing with a low team?

Unfortunately I have to start all over again, because I had already 4 wins after the fixed the bug, so these 4 wins were already "bugged" even after winning my 5th match today (I ended up with 934 skill points, so I also had the feeling, this could be fixed because before, everybody had 800 points)

Thanks!

2 hours ago, SparrowDaKing said:

Good luck!

Brilliant... Thanks! 

On 17/10/2020 at 5:02 PM, SparrowDaKing said:

Good luck!

Hi. How did you make the bost?
Is there a guide that explains it?

9 minutes ago, Uilemans79 said:

Oh no! Did you play all your games after EA fixed the bug? Or did you win a couple of matches during the bug and finished all placement matches after the bug was fixed? 

I won them all when they had said that the error was solved, between yesterday and the day before yesterday.

On 10/17/2020 at 5:02 PM, SparrowDaKing said:

Good luck!

This comment suggested it worked? There must be something that was done differently? ?

3 hours ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

How did you do the 5 matches? Did you play "legit" or did you boost? And did you play the entire matches or not?

3 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

This comment suggested it worked? There must be something that was done differently? 1f914.png

1 hour ago, BinneyNUFC said:

WTF... So 5 wins isn't enough to reach division 4 anymore? That's total bullshit

Did you end the game early? Score own goals with the opposite team ect? Maybe there's some variables here

1 hour ago, DoctorDesolate said:

Can you please explain how to do this method?

@matigrosso91

@Uilemans79

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my English, I'm using a translator.

The method I used was, 2 ps4, in 1 my main account and in the other the secondary ones, I was always winning with my main one, it took me a few hours to find myself but it matches you when you have a victory with secondaries that have 0 victories, I was winning like this until achieving 4-0-0 with my principal, once I had done that I could never match again, so I raised a secondary to 3 victories, after that I matched with my principal and won the match and the result is in the image.

Now we are about to upload the main one of a friend, if we see that it goes up to fourth division I will try to match it with my main account.
If he stays in fifth division, one will have the trophy and it will have to be repeated for another.

Edited by Kyarr15

8 minutes ago, Kyarr15 said:

@matigrosso91

@Uilemans79

Hello everyone, first of all sorry for my English, I'm using a translator.

The method I used was, 2 ps4, in 1 my main account and in the other the secondary ones, I was always winning with my main one, it took me a few hours to find myself but it matches you when you have a victory with secondaries that have 0 victories, I was winning like this until achieving 4-0-0 with my principal, once I had done that I could never match again, so I raised a secondary to 3 victories, after that I matched with my principal and won the match and the result is in the image.

Now we are about to upload the main one of a friend, if we see that it goes up to fourth division I will try to match it with my main account.
If he stays in fifth division, one will have the trophy and it will have to be repeated for another.

Do i unterstand this correct? You could find your boost accounts, even they did not have the same amount of wins as your main account?

3 minutes ago, Sim_Racer_97 said:

Do i unterstand this correct? You could find your boost accounts, even they did not have the same amount of wins as your main account?

Yes, it is correct, but it takes much longer than having accounts with the same victories.

Yeah, I noticed this with my boost partner already that it goes much faster even if your are in the same round as well (then it takes only a few minutes). Same victories but not same amount of matches already takes much longer

But anyway, good to know, you can find each other even having different victories 

Edited by Sim_Racer_97