"Divisive Figure" is ridiculous.

sherbie00

I'm currently trying to boost this with @matigrosso91 but he's from Argentina and I'm from Australia, is it possible for us to match up? We've been trying for only about 10ish minutes but just wanted to find out before wasting a lot of potential time.

Edit: We've concluded that region does matter because he was finding games instantly whereas my search would time out because no opponents were found (we were timing our searches at the same time). 

Edited by DoctorDesolate

On 04/11/2020 at 4:44 PM, BinneyNUFC said:

Have you changed your online settings? I'm currently at 4-0 wins and only need 1 draw if anybody would like to boost the last game.

Which online settings are you referring to? My boost partner is looking into using a VPN to see if he can somehow connect to an Australian server

Edit: The VPN trick worked we found each other instantly, no we are having the problem with actual EA account making. It won't let either of us make any we have no idea why!! 

Edited by DoctorDesolate

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this trophy last night (and the platinum too)! Wanted to give a massive shout out to @matigrosso91. He was my boosting partner and we went through hell on Earth to boost this trophy. We encountered problem after problem and it was indeed very stressful. Currently, he hasn't got it yet because of his internet issues but hopefully, if he can fix them we can try again next week. He's from South America. 

God bless your souls for any future gamers trying for this trophy.

N.B. Never purchasing another FIFA for as long as I live..

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

On 15/11/2020 at 5:09 AM, DoctorDesolate said:

Just got this trophy last night (and the platinum too)! Wanted to give a massive shout out to @matigrosso91. He was my boosting partner and we went through hell on Earth to boost this trophy. We encountered problem after problem and it was indeed very stressful. Currently, he hasn't got it yet because of his internet issues but hopefully, if he can fix them we can try again next week. He's from South America. 

God bless your souls for any future gamers trying for this trophy.

N.B. Never purchasing another FIFA for as long as I live..

So its posible now to bost reach div 4 with other player with 4 wins and 1 draw?

Pd: Im from Argentina too lol

Hey people, we're trying to boost this shit with @akdkiller and now we have a strange problem. Around two days ago we did several matches without problem, always pairing up according to form as usual. Which means, we already did for example a match between an account with 0-0-0 and 0-0-1 and had no problem because, as you all know, what matters is the amount of wins and not the amount of matches. And it all went fine... until we suddenly stopped finding each other. At all. We try with many accounts even and no luck with any of it.

Does FIFA change anything this last days? Or does anyone knows what could be the problem? I mean, we know that sometimes it could take a long time to find the other. But is strange because until this happened, we find each other very quickly, even at first try sometimes.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tried installing FIFA 20 on my PS5 and boosting between my PS5 and PS4.

I didn’t think cross-platform would work, as it’s EA. I found myself instantly. 

I don’t have two TVs set up, but the 40 second count down gives you plenty of time to switch between inputs. I add my guest and I’ve never not found myself. 

If any of you are struggling to boost this and are planning on getting a PS5, I would wait and save yourself the hassle- this makes it very easy. 

Currently on 3 wins. I score 4-5 goals and then forfeit as other users have explained. I’ll update this when I get to 5 wins.

Edited by Yokimoto
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on tips to boost? 

last week I started with 697 points and until Sunday (01/17) I managed to reach 1228 points. In other words, I lacked 1 victory for the trophy and so yesterday I went to play to get the much desired trophy. Result? 4 games, 3 losses and 1 draw ..... I was devastated ..... Can someone help me? Is it possible to boost? Now I have 1125 points, but I'm afraid to continue to play and lose .... :(

I was in exact same situation, needed 1 win for Div 4 and lost like 4 next games straight.

Took a break, waited for next weekend and popped it on Sunday (but had some really close results).

Just give it a break when it doesn't work for you. You will just loose more.

I believe game is heavily dependant on connection quality so if it struggles you will have issues with passing, positioning etc

You will get that eventually, I did.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Zbir_Vladimir said:

I was in exact same situation, needed 1 win for Div 4 and lost like 4 next games straight.

Took a break, waited for next weekend and popped it on Sunday (but had some really close results).

Just give it a break when it doesn't work for you. You will just loose more.

I believe game is heavily dependant on connection quality so if it struggles you will have issues with passing, positioning etc

You will get that eventually, I did.

Thank you for the support. I will wait 2/3 weeks before attempting again. FIFA 20 was the worst FIFA ever.

6 hours ago, cffc8 said:

Thank you for the support. I will wait 2/3 weeks before attempting again. FIFA 20 was the worst FIFA ever.

Yeah, div4 trophy this year was ridiculously hard.

I got div4 in Fifa19 legit and felt quite comfortable there.

This year couldnt move above 1000 for most of the time (as a regular Gold 2 player in champs).

Really kind of killed my interest in the franchise

On 30/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, Yokimoto said:

Tried installing FIFA 20 on my PS5 and boosting between my PS5 and PS4.

I didn’t think cross-platform would work, as it’s EA. I found myself instantly. 

I don’t have two TVs set up, but the 40 second count down gives you plenty of time to switch between inputs. I add my guest and I’ve never not found myself. 

If any of you are struggling to boost this and are planning on getting a PS5, I would wait and save yourself the hassle- this makes it very easy. 

Currently on 3 wins. I score 4-5 goals and then forfeit as other users have explained. I’ll update this when I get to 5 wins.

Hey man, sorry to bother you, but i saw that you didn't achieve Divisive Figure yet. Can you confirm that you can boost between PS5 and PS4? I didn't try it yet, but it would be awesome.

On 1/21/2021 at 3:27 PM, matigrosso91 said:

Hey man, sorry to bother you, but i saw that you didn't achieve Divisive Figure yet. Can you confirm that you can boost between PS5 and PS4? I didn't try it yet, but it would be awesome.

Hi mate. 

I can confirm that you CAN boost between ps4 and ps5. 

• Like 2

On 1/21/2021 at 10:27 AM, matigrosso91 said:

I haven’t had much free time recently, and when I do I would rather play a game than try a boost a game a loathe by myself! 

You can boost between the PS4 and PS5, but I recommend doing it at off peak times. Once it gets to the afternoon, I find it hard to match with myself. Early morning is best. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, matigrosso91 said:

I'm sorry for what i'm about to say, but:

FUCK YEAAAAAH, I FINALLY GOT IT, I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL FIFA. Jesus, what a relief. Thank you @TheFamilyRuin and @Yokimoto for the PS4 vs PS5 trick, works like a charm. And now i'm finally free to go for my 100th Platinum!

Congrats mate. Get mine last Sunday too. Begs the question... should you have just done this for #100? haha

• 2 weeks later...

Currently on division 6 and just got Welcome To The League trophy, but have a player with just over 100 appearances, so might as well try legit for now.

If I fail to get to division 4 after getting Club Legend, is it easy enough to just boost? My friend has FIFA 20 and a PS4 and we live in the same flat. What's the strat?