"Divisive Figure" is ridiculous.

sherbie00

So I recently went back to try this legitimately and found its a lot easier than it was pre-fifa 21. Managed to go from 350 to 1000 without losing and only 1 draw. However its clear that as soon as I hit Div 5, there was a very steep skill difference between Div 5 and 6. Especially since now I get opposition teams filled with legends and toty cards every single game for the last 20 games in the 1000-1250 region. There was only one team that had a lower rating than me in those 20 games. I managed to get to 1225 twice though but lost both times unfortunately to rob me of the trophy. Now im back to 1150. I was wondering if there was anyone who already has the trophy whilst being in div 5 that could match up with me and let me win to lift me that small amount. Please message me on here or PSN if you can. 

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 1

On 11/02/2021 at 3:43 PM, Last-_-Judgment said:

I was wondering if there was anyone who already has the trophy whilst being in div 5 that could match up with me and let me win to lift me that small amount. Please message me on here or PSN if you can. 

So I finally got this trophy done and ultimately the platinum. So relieved! I went back up 1170 after countlessly going up and down in rankings (in the 1050-1250 region) and ended up asking for boosts for the last 3 wins. 

Truthfully getting to around 1000 was insanely easy now as all of those players who deranked for the challenges are gone (I went 23-1-0 from around 350 to 1000). Legitimately playing above 1000 though is just as ridiculous as the reason this thread was made. Good luck to anyone going for this. 

Thank you so much to @strong_man13 and @Zbir_Vladimir for providing me a win each and a massive thanks to @TheFamilyRuin for the third and final win and helping me with the two pro clubs trophies

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Boosting this with the method someone explained around these threads worked out fine, grab a friend, both spam guest to know you matched each other and 15 matches is all you need, potentially 5 if done late at night.

I'm tired of trying to do this legit! I have a 91-rated squad, most of them are TOTS cards and I can't manage to reach 1250 points...

Today I was around 1150 and now I'm around 1030... I'm so demoralized with this game.

Most matches I lose is not because they are better, it's because of these ridiculous rebounds or because they shoot once and they score.

Edited by DaivRules

• 2 weeks later...

I have a premier league gold squad with players such as aguero,sterling but i cant even get to division 5...Stuck for life in division  6 and facing almost all the time 94 rated squads with legends,toty,totssf...The thing that i also noticed is that i get two wins in a row,then i lose two to three games in a row then again two wins...And what is even more frustrating is that i lose to people that are way worse than me and have just spent countless money to get these teams.Wtf is wrong with this game...Platinum is impossible for me not because i am a bad fifa player but because the matchmaking and the whole game in general is trash.

Edited by Giwrgaras8
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Giwrgaras8 said:

I have a premier league gold squad with players such as aguero,sterling but i cant even get to division 5...Stuck for life in division  6 and facing almost all the time 94 rated squads with legends,toty,totssf...The thing that i also noticed is that i get two wins in a row,then i lose two to three games in a row then again two wins...And what is even more frustrating is that i lose to people that are way worse than me and have just spent countless money to get these teams.Wtf is wrong with this game...Platinum is impossible for me not because i am a bad fifa player but because the matchmaking and the whole game in general is trash.

Hi mate, same situation. I've just reached Div5 for the 2nd time and don't feel most of the other players are better, just they have a really good team and so we have a strong handicap. The point is that you (I guess as me) have started playing too late, so everybody had already been able to get icons and these other shitty unstoppable cards by challenges or sbc. Fifa did it too bad I think, it as way too easy to get an over 90-rated team unless you started too late...

I just recommend to keep going, play replays of your conceded goals to see where and how you could have done it better and you'll improve little by little. Also plan a good team with sbc for example and...well, I consider this trophy more for patience than skills xD

ps: I'm so fucking idiot that I'm trying to get it legit, but you can also boost it (after deleting your team). 

1 hour ago, zgz93 said:

Hi mate, same situation. I've just reached Div5 for the 2nd time and don't feel most of the other players are better, just they have a really good team and so we have a strong handicap. The point is that you (I guess as me) have started playing too late, so everybody had already been able to get icons and these other shitty unstoppable cards by challenges or sbc. Fifa did it too bad I think, it as way too easy to get an over 90-rated team unless you started too late...

I just recommend to keep going, play replays of your conceded goals to see where and how you could have done it better and you'll improve little by little. Also plan a good team with sbc for example and...well, I consider this trophy more for patience than skills xD

ps: I'm so fucking idiot that I'm trying to get it legit, but you can also boost it (after deleting your team). 

How can you boost it?I also read somewhere that if you delete your club and try to win all 5 games at start you will get to division 4 immediately,but i dont think that i will delete my club.

Edited by Giwrgaras8

2 hours ago, Giwrgaras8 said:

How can you boost it?I also read somewhere that if you delete your club and try to win all 5 games at start you will get to division 4 immediately,but i dont think that i will delete my club.

I don't want too as I think is also tedious and, for same reason, my brain says is a personal challenge (this will kill me some day...fucking fifa). Anyway, you have a good guide here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/319702-guides-for-getting-division-4-in-fut-20/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zgz93 said:

You've basically summed this trophy up for anybody whos started late. I started in July so just made the cut off before they stopped supporting the game, so was able to build a team good enough to get to D4. Luckily, I came from Xbox and played the entire game up to that point (got the D4 trophy first week lol) so didn't have to learn the game and knew what was 'meta' and built a team around that. 

In my personal opinion, getting to D1 in any other Fifa was easier than getting to D4 on Fifa 20 near the end of the game if your starting out, lots of high division players self relegated due to completing objectives creating a domino effect. Trophy was far far easier at the beginning, but considerably more difficult towards the end. 

Hi all,

I am not new to the game but like all of you, I have been getting unlucky in Div 5, changed tactics and all started winning and was 1160 ( Needed like 5 wins to get the trophy) but once again got stolen from me through losing like 6 games in a row because EA matched me with 95 rated players while I am averaging 89. Now I am back at 944, (stopped there because I got too tilted of losing in the last minutes of the game and because it was getting too obvious that the game wanted me to lose)

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 5:26 AM, Morphiroz said:

Someone knows if it's possible to use backup to get this trophy (to the system not register the loses? I'm in Division 5 with more than 500 games and I have no more patience for this trophy.

Backups don't work with online trophies.

Try changing lineups, use a more suitable one. Do you use custom tactics? Player instructions?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...