Wrong timelines in Resident Evil Series

There are timeline issues in Resident Evil Series. 

1. RE0 must be above RE1.

2. RE: Umbrella Chronicles is set in 2003, while RE: Darkside Chronicles is set in 2002. So at first should be DC, then UC and both of them must be above RE4 (2004).

3. RE: Revelations is set between RE4 and RE5, while 2nd Revelations is set before RE6.

4. RE: ORC is set between RE2 and RE3. 

5. Resistance doesn't belong any story, so it has to be in "No Stage" like Umbrella Corps.

Please, make some corrections.

P.S. Dear Moderators, stop deleting my post because of anger. I know that when someone finds someone's mistake, that someone becomes anger. Just do the things right!!! 

• Like 2

Umbrella Corps is canon. Capcom already clarified that some years ago. The single player campaign which consist of collecting some virus sample and other things expand the lore a little bit, but those will likely not be touched too much in future tittles. We already some of those connections on RE 7 with the "Blue Umbrella" faction.

The game is not a hypothetical, "what-if" side scenario. Umbrella Corps is set in the present day of Resident Evil, which means it's after the events of Resident Evil 6. It's almost in an ironic way that we're using the title Umbrella Corps. If you know your Resident Evil lore, Umbrella no longer exists at this time in the universe; it's been destroyed. There's definitely a kind of a background of the Resident Evil universe that forms the basis of the game's premise.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/where-does-umbrella-corps-fit-in-the-resident-evil/1100-6430745/

1 hour ago, Leon_McLanes said:

Dear Moderators, stop deleting my post because of anger. I know that when someone finds someone's mistake, that someone becomes anger. Just do the things right!!! 

Please explain what you are talking about. 

Also, this should actually be posted here:

Seems this was moved here to the Resistance section when it seems it might not be a specific Resistance thread. 

To contribute I do believe the current status is non-canon largely due to Annette's presence. In canon she is dead, as is her husband, so she wouldn't be able to be around and use him as she does. Now you could say that there is a period where her husband has been mutated and before RE2 where it could thus be fit in... but... well, that is stupid. So she got control of her husband for a period, did Resistance while things were popping off, lost control of her husband, and then RE2 happens? Absolutely insane if they were to go with that. 

As such we could conclude that this would be set X amount of time (few years at most) after RE2 where she managed to survive and got herself and her husband out. This is helped by a few other factors too. Alex Wesker appears much younger than her Revelations 2 appearance so we can gather that this would be set way before that. Spencer while harder to make out as he is still an old dude also appears to look better, the slippers comment to me seems to imply that he ain't yet largely limited to a wheelchair like he is in RE5.

However... things being made canon later especially if they get popular isn't exactly a new thing and Resistance actually has a very easy way to where Annette being present could be canon. AI. In short the masterminds are AIs modelled after high level Umbrella employees. How does William exist then? It's virtual reality thats how, hence how when you die you disintegrate, how there is a white light like when you die, so forth. Perhaps the only real Mastermind is Daniel and when he just wants to watch he loads up a mastermind AI personality he has on file. This explains Annette nicely. It explains Jill being incredulous at Spencer actually getting himself involved in something when he normally always uses proxies. 

On 5/26/2020 at 7:13 PM, Rozalia1 said:

Seems this was moved here to the Resistance section when it seems it might not be a specific Resistance thread. 

To contribute I do believe the current status is non-canon largely due to Annette's presence. In canon she is dead, as is her husband, so she wouldn't be able to be around and use him as she does. Now you could say that there is a period where her husband has been mutated and before RE2 where it could thus be fit in... but... well, that is stupid. So she got control of her husband for a period, did Resistance while things were popping off, lost control of her husband, and then RE2 happens? Absolutely insane if they were to go with that. 

As such we could conclude that this would be set X amount of time (few years at most) after RE2 where she managed to survive and got herself and her husband out. This is helped by a few other factors too. Alex Wesker appears much younger than her Revelations 2 appearance so we can gather that this would be set way before that. Spencer while harder to make out as he is still an old dude also appears to look better, the slippers comment to me seems to imply that he ain't yet largely limited to a wheelchair like he is in RE5.

However... things being made canon later especially if they get popular isn't exactly a new thing and Resistance actually has a very easy way to where Annette being present could be canon. AI. In short the masterminds are AIs modelled after high level Umbrella employees. How does William exist then? It's virtual reality thats how, hence how when you die you disintegrate, how there is a white light like when you die, so forth. Perhaps the only real Mastermind is Daniel and when he just wants to watch he loads up a mastermind AI personality he has on file. This explains Annette nicely. It explains Jill being incredulous at Spencer actually getting himself involved in something when he normally always uses proxies. 

Don't worry the devs have confirmed that Resistance is entirely non canon. There's some connections to the main tittles and even from the Outbreak series but all of those scenarios are a "what-if". I wouldn't mind if some of the characters that appear on Resistance are re-introduce on the main games. Only Umbrella Corps would be after Resident Evil 6 on the list as the game got confirmed to be canon and after the events of said tittle.

12 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

Don't worry the devs have confirmed that Resistance is entirely non canon. There's some connections to the main tittles and even from the Outbreak series but all of those scenarios are a "what-if". I wouldn't mind if some of the characters that appear on Resistance are re-introduce on the main games. Only Umbrella Corps would be after Resident Evil 6 on the list as the game got confirmed to be canon and after the events of said tittle.

Yeah, I know, but things can become canon in future. If this game was to become a sensation they'd look into making it canon I'd imagine especially when having Annette be an AI is such a simple explanation. You know, speaking of Umbrella Corp, that games story, what existed of it, was a guy being run through experiments too. Really should be a survivor... granted... who wants Umbrella Corp guy? Well, just confirm it's HUNK and everyone will love it. 

I did notice the Outbreak references yeah. Nice stuff. Would be good if they added one in as a survivor. Alyssa seems to be their most favoured one considering she is referenced in this and RE7.