Platinum Trophy - Help!

I haven't seen an OT for this one yet, so asking here (let me know if I should remove it). I'm trying to work on the Platinum trophy of this game and so far I'm lacking the following:

- Where the Wild Things March
(I for the life of me cannot find where to access this event as I've completed everything else)

- Completely filled out the Encyclopedia
(I have a 100% on all Training and Free Battles - except the Free Battles that show --- since you cannot beat those)
(Currently missing two items: #72 and #79)
(Gallery missing first two of page #5)

- Reminiscing
(Event Viewer missing #61)

- Sound of a Thousand Memories
(Missing songs #10, 16, 27, 29, 98)

Does anyone have any suggestions? I first completed the game, then the Free Battles, and finally the Training (in that order).

• 3 weeks later...

I can answer #27 cause that was my final BGM to unlock.

It's is unlocked in training: Kimamauan Emperor and your audio should be on Special Extended.

Can be easily missed especially if you followed a guide to switch to original BGM but haven't touched some training levels

The Reminiscing trophy description is a tad misleading.  Shame on NIS America for the description.  To unlock the trophy you need to unlock all gallery images.  In order to do so, it is required to get a game over at least once.  I managed to clear the entire game on Hard (ha!) without ever coming close to a game over.  I ended up having to deliberately die.  Fortunately for me, I am obsessive about my save files, so I had an old save from early in the game where I could die pretty quickly.

• Like 1