Delisted?

I had the DLC for this game in my wishlist (for probably waaaay too long). 

Went to look for it today and it looks like the game and DLC are delisted. Can anyone confirm if it’s still available elsewhere or that is really is delisted in the US store?

2011 (I believe this is the one you're looking for?), 2012 & 2014 still show up on the EU store. 2013 only has a timed trial available. The US store only shows 2014, and also a 2013 listing without an add to cart button.

• Like 2

Odd. 2013 and 2014 are there in the NA store, but 2012 and the original DotP aren't listed.

@DaivRules I'm not finding anything about delistings other than some region specific DLCs, but I can't track down the remaining content. I was however reminded of the upcoming Diablo-esc Magic Legends MMO that's coming "2021".

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 8:32 AM, DaivRules said:

I had the DLC for this game in my wishlist (for probably waaaay too long). 

Went to look for it today and it looks like the game and DLC are delisted. Can anyone confirm if it’s still available elsewhere or that is really is delisted in the US store?

The 2013 is still on the Hong Kong store along with the expansion or you can buy the gold bundle for like 270ish HK. Might want to snag it before it gets delisted there too, but from the looks of it,like Helyx said the OG and 2012 and technically 2013 are delisted... since the USA one you can’t add to cart

1 minute ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

The 2013 is still on the Hong Kong store along with the expansion or you can buy the gold bundle for like 270ish HK. Might want to snag it before it gets delisted there too, but from the looks of it,like Helyx said the OG and 2012 and technically 2013 are delisted... since the USA one you can’t add to cart

Yeah, only looking for OG to 100% it on my profile.

Thanks though!

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Yeah, only looking for OG to 100% it on my profile.

Thanks though!

Well you’re in luck like @NamoPh said the game and expansion packs along with decks and foils are still on the UK/EU store... I just checked they have more MTG than our store..., unfortunately you’ll have to re buy the base game if you’ve bought it from the NA store... but yea here’s people final warning these games could be removed at anytime

Edited by Carbon_Lancer
  • Like 1

Alarmed by this ?

Everyone do this now while you can...

Magic DotPW - EU store

Magic 2012 - EU store

Magic 2013 - EU, HK store

Magic 2014 - EU, NA store

Remember “: the Gathering” is not included in 3 titles, so search by PS3, highest price

Edited by EqualityEarth
Carbon Lancer correction ?
  • Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 9:12 AM, EqualityEarth said:

Alarmed by this 1f628.png

Everyone do this now while you can...

Magic DotPW - EU store

Magic 2012 - EU store

Magic 2013 - EU, HK store

Magic 2014 - EU, NA store

Remember “: the Gathering” is not included in 3 titles, so search by PS3, highest price

2013 is only available as a timed trial on the EU store, not sure you can get the trophies from that.

• 10 months later...

seems like for magic the gathering duel of the planeswalkers the DLC are available in the UK store but the Main game is not anymore. can anyone tell me if the Dlc are compatible with the main game from the austrian store? anyway i can find this out thats not trying?^^

the upgrad is not available in the austrian store but if you download the game and then in the menu go to "by" on the installation it might work. at least thats how i was able to redownload the activation key that was not in my downloadlist anymore

i btw tried to buy th DLC in the UK store. the listing is there but the buy button is gone^^ so i coulndt try anyway

1 hour ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

the upgrad is not available in the austrian store but if you download the game and then in the menu go to "by" on the installation it might work. at least thats how i was able to redownload the activation key that was not in my downloadlist anymore

i btw tried to buy th DLC in the UK store. the listing is there but the buy button is gone^^ so i coulndt try anyway

The "Game Unlock" doesn't show up in the PSN Store and Ingame Store.

On the PS3 Store I could still buy the DLC's (at least in my alt german account).

2 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

The "Game Unlock" doesn't show up in the PSN Store and Ingame Store.

On the PS3 Store I could still buy the DLC's (at least in my alt german account).

i have the main game in my austrian account do you maybe know if the dlc from the german store are compatible?

1 minute ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

i have the main game in my austrian account do you maybe know if the dlc from the german store are compatible?

I can't test it, since I don't have the unlock key .. and yeah, I don't wanna buy the DLC just for trying and then see, that it won't work :)

10 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

I can't test it, since I don't have the unlock key .. and yeah, I don't wanna buy the DLC just for trying and then see, that it won't work :)

ok i have a austrian key and i am willing to buy one of the dlc to test so i will let you know ^^

Edited by Ich1994-1994

Yeah sadly without the Unlock Key you can't play the main game anyways :( and it seems, that contacting the publisher is kind of tricky - the Email I found ends in this:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

[email protected]:
SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: wizards-com.mail.protection.outlook.com (104.47.58.138) reason: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281) [BN8NAM
11FT045.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com]

ok to anyone who is interested.
With ger accounts if you download the trial you can start the game and go to "downloadable content" or "Inahlt herunterladen" in german. there you can buy everything. the unlock key and DLC are all available

the DLc are also compatible with the austrian main game if anyone cares^^

• Like 1

@Ich1994-1994 Hmm when I try the German store I only see an option to download the free trial, but no buy button for the main game (I do see the prices and purchase options for the DLC..) Do you see the buy button in the actual store?

When I open the trial version an go to "unlock full game", I'm taken to the PSN store but an error code comes up and nothing happens ?

12 hours ago, JokerTen said:

@Ich1994-1994 Hmm when I try the German store I only see an option to download the free trial, but no buy button for the main game (I do see the prices and purchase options for the DLC..) Do you see the buy button in the actual store?

When I open the trial version an go to "unlock full game", I'm taken to the PSN store but an error code comes up and nothing happens 1f60c.png

No in the Store its not visible. Yes i heard of that error from my boosting Partner. for him it worked after just trying a few more times. maybe restart the game/console in between tries?

Also when you are in the XMB you can go to the trial and then press triangle to open that side menu in which you can delete the game. For trials there is also a "Buy" option that leads you to the FUllgame upgrade. Maybe try that

Yeah, that worries me.. when I press triangle I see delete, sort, update etc but no "buy" option. I tried updating from the game lots of times as well as uninstalling and reinstalling, but no luck unfortunately. I fear they may have finally removed it completely from the EU stores ?How long ago did your boosting partner manage to buy it?

12 minutes ago, JokerTen said:

Yeah, that worries me.. when I press triangle I see delete, sort, update etc but no "buy" option. I tried updating from the game lots of times as well as uninstalling and reinstalling, but no luck unfortunately. I fear they may have finally removed it completely from the EU stores 1f606.pngHow long ago did your boosting partner manage to buy it?

I bought it 2 days ago :)