DaivRules

Delisted?

10 posts in this topic

I had the DLC for this game in my wishlist (for probably waaaay too long). 

Went to look for it today and it looks like the game and DLC are delisted. Can anyone confirm if it’s still available elsewhere or that is really is delisted in the US store?

2011 (I believe this is the one you're looking for?), 2012 & 2014 still show up on the EU store. 2013 only has a timed trial available. The US store only shows 2014, and also a 2013 listing without an add to cart button.

Odd. 2013 and 2014 are there in the NA store, but 2012 and the original DotP aren't listed.

@DaivRules I'm not finding anything about delistings other than some region specific DLCs, but I can't track down the remaining content. I was however reminded of the upcoming Diablo-esc Magic Legends MMO that's coming "2021".

Edited by Helyx

On 5/25/2020 at 8:32 AM, DaivRules said:

I had the DLC for this game in my wishlist (for probably waaaay too long). 

Went to look for it today and it looks like the game and DLC are delisted. Can anyone confirm if it’s still available elsewhere or that is really is delisted in the US store?

The 2013 is still on the Hong Kong store along with the expansion or you can buy the gold bundle for like 270ish HK. Might want to snag it before it gets delisted there too, but from the looks of it,like Helyx said the OG and 2012 and technically 2013 are delisted... since the USA one you can’t add to cart

1 minute ago, Carbon_Lancer said:

The 2013 is still on the Hong Kong store along with the expansion or you can buy the gold bundle for like 270ish HK. Might want to snag it before it gets delisted there too, but from the looks of it,like Helyx said the OG and 2012 and technically 2013 are delisted... since the USA one you can’t add to cart

Yeah, only looking for OG to 100% it on my profile.

Thanks though!

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Yeah, only looking for OG to 100% it on my profile.

Thanks though!

Well you’re in luck like @NamoPh said the game and expansion packs along with decks and foils are still on the UK/EU store... I just checked they have more MTG than our store..., unfortunately you’ll have to re buy the base game if you’ve bought it from the NA store... but yea here’s people final warning these games could be removed at anytime

Edited by Carbon_Lancer

Alarmed by this 😨

Everyone do this now while you can...

Magic DotPW - EU store

Magic 2012 - EU store

Magic 2013 - EU, HK store

Magic 2014 - EU, NA store

Remember “: the Gathering” is not included in 3 titles, so search by PS3, highest price

Edited by EqualityEarth
Carbon Lancer correction 👍

42 minutes ago, EqualityEarth said:

Alarmed by this 1f628.png

Magic DotPW - too late! unless your brother or someone has it

Magic 2012 - EU store

Magic 2013 - HK store

Magic 2014 - NA store

DOTPW and dlc is on the UK store

On 5/31/2020 at 9:12 AM, EqualityEarth said:

Alarmed by this 1f628.png

Magic DotPW - EU store

Magic 2012 - EU store

Magic 2013 - EU, HK store

Magic 2014 - EU, NA store

Remember “: the Gathering” is not included in 3 titles, so search by PS3, highest price

2013 is only available as a timed trial on the EU store, not sure you can get the trophies from that.

@NamoPh They must be taking them down one by one...I purchased all 4 games on my EU account at that time. Good thing we find out now.

*I now have Spellslinger for whoever needs it, my turn to pay it forward.*