Call of Duty: WWII Is Part of June PS+ Lineup

Aranea Highwind

6 minutes ago, Babsimabuse said:

Why available at May 26.? Normally June 2nd.

I also think it is strange. My current idea is SONY trying to boost PS+ sub sales during Days of Play and COD usually sells. And considering the last month offers, this might be needed.

• Like 2

Woohoo! A game I haven't actually played for once. I don't buy COD games, but they are a guilty pleasure like Battlefield games. I only do the SP. So cool.

Spider-Man obviously is a great choice, but I have already played it. It would still be a great month though.

I found the campaign pretty decent. Be carefull though if you intend to go for the 100% it is pretty brutal and it requires a very good zombie team. The Zombie mode in this game is one of the worst ones in the whole call of duty franchise personally. I found the base map that comes with the game pretty good but some of the DLC maps are awfull. Especially the ''Tortured Path'' (DLC 3) is probably my least favourite zombie map ever. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Babsimabuse said:

Why available at May 26.? Normally June 2nd.

In honor of Memorial Day.

Not sure how much time I have to play but this is a big get.  A welcomed sight for PSPlus instead of another simulator.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, djb5f said:

if this is true, it might be the biggest PS Plus month that I can remember.  Two huge titles.

I doubt it though. It is one of the deals in the Days of Play. It would make little sense to add it if Plus members just got it for free, I think? As I was reading op on DoP I did see they are going to offer a 30% discount on a year subscription to both Plus and Now... tempting. Very tempting.

Not too bad as the "third" game. (It could be worse). This is already a good select, personally speaking, even though this one according to Call of Duty veterans isn't up to par in overall quality as most of the games in the series and that I'll have to eventually buy the DLC for.

As for the two core games for the June IGC, I strongly hope Marvel's Spider-Man isn't one of them, part of which is because I just recently got the game's platinum.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, djb5f said:

if this is true, it might be the biggest PS Plus month that I can remember.  Two huge titles.

I would think if true this month would appeal to the most people possible, Big FPS for people into that, big action/adventure for this people like myself who aren’t into FPS. 

Meh, not for me but I'm pleased for everyone who does want to play it! Spiderman would be big if true but again a title I have zero interest in.

Reckon I will have to sub to PS Plus some time soon to get access to Stranger's Wrath on Vita again, or I could wait until the July batch, hmmm.

1 minute ago, EcoShifter said:

I strongly hope Marvel's Spider-Man isn't one of them, part of which is because I just recently got the game's platinum.

I also have owned since it came out and just installed and started playing Spider-Man two weeks ago, but I’d still be happy for everyone else who has Plus to play what has been a good game. 

• Like 2