Aranea Highwind

Call of Duty: WWII Is Part of June PS+ Lineup

95 posts in this topic

Nice, it's going into my huge ass backlog.

45 minutes ago, majob said:

A game with mass appeal is always the smart move and it's in tune with Memorial Day.

I hadn't thought of that, that's actually very thoughtful and smart of them to do.

Id be very surprised if they went with Spider Man a big playstation exclusive when they have The Last of Us Part 2 coming out the same month.

16 minutes ago, othmaneAD said:

If it's on sale during the days of play sale, there no chance Spider-man will be a ps+ title.

Well said.

So, I think MediEvil is part of PlayStation Plus in June than. It's not on sale. 😀

I wait for full lineup to comment. But couldn't care less about Cod! 

10 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Well said.

So, I think MediEvil is part of PlayStation Plus in June than. It's not on sale. 1f600.png

I thought of that too but MediEvil hasn't been out long enough.

Posted (edited)

So it seems Call of Duty: WWII is actually 1/2 monthly lineup games for June, releasing ahead of time because of Memorial Day, rather than being a free third game in addition to the two games. 😞

Edited by EcoShifter

I hope WWII is just a 3rd bonus game like Black Ops 3 back in the day.

1 hour ago, Dark Prince said:

Nice, it's going into my huge ass

Hey... you said it.

Another game free on Plus for the only purpose of trying to sell more DLC.  Hoo-ray. Hopefully, we will see two single player, and actually complete, games with the June Plus but I figure that at least one more will be designed to shill DLC.

I like call of duty and heard this one was hard so I am 100% going for it

Happy about this as I stopped buying every cod since I only care for the SP these days. Will be playing the campaign on an alt account since the trophies seem annoying as hell

2 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

I thought of that too but MediEvil hasn't been out long enough.

😢

Well, fair point, but other than that it will probably be a game I allready own. (ICO, Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Horizon Zero Dawn or Killzone ).

Already own it. But it's probably one of the better CODs if u ask me. The recent COD (don't own on PS4 but played on boyfriend's PC) is awful. 

So be thankful we got a much better version. However, how many people are still playing this one I wonder? I know new people to the game will bump the population up some, but hopefully it's not got lengthy waits. (I haven't loaded it up since March 2018).

Hopefully the second game is something I don't own. :D 

10 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

It a bonus (avalible May 26th to July 6th in the small letters)

LU1Rzvl.jpg

Doesn't say anywhere that it's a bonus game. 

Posted (edited)

Anyone have any idea when the free offer goes live today?

Edit: it's live, just checked it. The regular edition doesn't show up in my search results on the store (Belgium), so you need to either check it on the webstore, or access it through one of the DLC packs by clicking the "game page" option on your PS4 system.

Kind of scummy that the regular edition isn't viewable in the results, you only get to see the Gold Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition. It's as if they want to force people to buy the more expensive ones.

Edited by JoaLoft

This actually isn't that bad of a Call of Duty game. I remember playing this one quite a bit when it came out. It wasn't the best by any means but it was far from the worst as well.

It's a nice offer so I'd definitely recommend giving it a go if you haven't already.

2 hours ago, JoaLoft said:

Anyone have any idea when the free offer goes live today?

Edit: it's live, just checked it. The regular edition doesn't show up in my search results on the store (Belgium), so you need to either check it on the webstore, or access it through one of the DLC packs by clicking the "game page" option on your PS4 system.

Kind of scummy that the regular edition isn't viewable in the results, you only get to see the Gold Edition and Digital Deluxe Edition. It's as if they want to force people to buy the more expensive ones.

I still don't see it, even tho i click on the game page through DLC.. Only see Gold edition 

Not a game I would've purchased since I'm over buying any Call of Duty titles at this point, but if it's part of a service I'm paying for, I might as well add it to my library and give it a go sometime. :) 

21 minutes ago, PrimePlot said:

I still don't see it, even tho i click on the game page through DLC.. Only see Gold edition 

There is only gold and deluxe available at the stores. 

Awesome pick. Will sure give it a shot. 

The DLCs/Season Pass old Sony's trick again tho... Oh well

23 hours ago, othmaneAD said:

If it's on sale during the days of play sale, there no chance Spider-man will be a ps+ title.

Well, they already put Spider-Man on PS Now, so it wouldn't be unreasonable - there's often a lot of overlap between PS Now and PS+ games.