Call of Duty: WWII Is Part of June PS+ Lineup

Aranea Highwind

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 seems to be the 2nd offering for PS+ June

Β 

Β 

21 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Β 

Well, they already put Spider-Man on PS Now, so it wouldn't be unreasonable - there's often a lot of overlap between PS Now and PS+ games.

Psnow has offered games that were on sale the month they were added in, also spider-man is only for 3 months not like ps+ which you can keep forever (most people won't remove their ps+ subscription after it ends). Ps+ has never done that in my knowledge.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ghost said:

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 seems to be the 2nd offering for PS+ June

Β 

Β 

Damn, already own/platted that but a huge month forΒ PS Plus. Β Night and day difference from thisΒ month for sure.

18 minutes ago, Babsimabuse said:

CoD WW2 is in the "bought"-part of my library, not in the "Ps-Plus"-part on my PS4

Β 

Earlier I was speculating that being tagged as "Exclusive" might mean it would be available to play even after your PS+ sub runs out.

Β 

But, asΒ @MeanEdge89Β rightfully pointed out, the store's description does say you'll always need PS+ to run the game.

Β 

But in light of this new information, I dunno what to think anymore.

Guess we'll have to wait for someone who added the game to run out of Plus.

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

That reminds me that I have a physical copy too and installed the game. But should be able to find in the plus-section, too.

In the past I could see the date of the expiring of each plus-game, was it in the download-list or list of transactions? Cannot find that anymore.

Time for sony to present the rest of the Plus for June...

20 minutes ago, Babsimabuse said:

That reminds me that I have a physical copy too and installed the game. But should be able to find in the plus-section, too.

In the past I could see the date of the expiring of each plus-game, was it in the download-list or list of transactions? Cannot find that anymore.

Time for sony to present the rest of the Plus for June...

Press the options button on the installed game and hit information. It will show start date, and the date it expires.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Babsimabuse said:

Yes, but installed is the physical version of WW2. There was a list with dates.

Yes, on digital PS Plus titles, you hit the option button and select information, it will show when the item expires. It only works on the digital titles

On 5/27/2020 at 0:17 PM, othmaneAD said:

Psnow has offered games that were on sale the month they were added in, also spider-man is only for 3 months not like ps+ which you can keep forever (most people won't remove their ps+ subscription after it ends).

Β 

It's still an overlap between SIE'sΒ two main subscription services, regardless of the duration of ownership on both of themΒ differing. A lot of people (statistically) are subscribed to both services. Then there's the fact that the game is going to be part of a popular and annual sale the same exact month the lineup drops, which would suck if MSM were to be the second game.

Β 

Ps+ has never done that in my knowledge.

Β 

They certainly have, more than once.

Β 

13 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Earlier I was speculating that being tagged as "Exclusive" might mean it would be available to play even after your PS+ sub runs out.

Β 

But, asΒ @MeanEdge89Β rightfully pointed out, the store's description does say you'll always need PS+ to run the game.

Β 

But in light of this new information, I dunno what to think anymore.

Guess we'll have to wait for someone who added the game to run out of Plus.

Β 

That won't be necessary. All someone has to do is download the game and check its information to see what it's looking like.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, StressEater said:

I was sad to see this. It's one of those games that you either bout it already because you wanted to play it or you did not buy it because you had no interest in it. So, being free just seems like a waste of a game for the Plus.

Not really, Psplus has been shit for several months but this time it was a great month, you can alsoΒ  check it by the number of current players on PSNP, usually ps plus gamesΒ  have 2,500-ish players, while Cod ww2 surpassed 6,000, many people are turned away from multiplayer games because of a fee they need to pay to Sony to get the full experience they already bought, so when the two things are bundled together interest surges.

44 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Not really, Psplus has been shit for several months but this time it was a great month, you can alsoΒ  check it by the number of current players on PSNP, usually ps plus gamesΒ  have 2,500-ish players, while Cod ww2 surpassed 6,000, many people are turned away from multiplayer games because of a fee they need to pay to Sony to get the full experience they already bought, so when the two things are bundled together interest surges.

Β 

That is a good point. I did not actually see it that way. Thank you for the enlightenment.Β