PS PLUS game June 2020

-SK

1 minute ago, sepheroithisgod said:

The campaign was good, but the MP and Zombies mode was really bad imo.

MP got fixed when new management came in and released a bunch of fixes. It's a lot more fun now.

1 hour ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Man, for all the garbage that we have gotten in the last months this is awesome, and now you guys are complaining about the dlc and season pass? There is always something to whine...

Welcome to the Internet ?

For me I dont care about this game but PLUS gives me a handful of games each year i do care about so I dont mind when I get something like this every now and then.

What i like about Plus is it gives a variety of games as there are a variety of players 

• Like 2

Since this one is available from tomorrow, does that mean this is like a 'bonus' game? Like they did with black ops 3? Or is this one of the 2 titles for june? :-)

As said before, the campaign is well worth a playtrough for those who havn't yet, was not a huge fan of the other modes though.

On 5/25/2020 at 8:22 PM, majob said:

That's only a concern if you want the trophies and yes I know this is a trophy hunting site but not everyone has OCD about DLC trophies as completion percentages show.

I care more about 100% completion than platinum. I guess I'm a minority.

• Like 4

On 25/05/2020 at 6:04 PM, xDevilizer said:

Great, gave us a standard version and charge $49.99 for the season pass! 

The season pass is on sale right now in the EU store with 60% off (not sure about the US store).
Will buying the season give me everything I need to go for 100% in this game, anyone know? Thanks in advance.