In game Stats

GamingWithFlacy

According to the trophy guide, yes:

You can track the number of Survivors saved, Gnomes destroyed, Zones explored, Chests looted, Mist monsters killed and Structures built, by going to StormShieldOne's PVE Stat Tracker and searching your "Epic games account name" All of these stats are related to trophies, and checking them on a website that tracks them automatically is a lot better than writing them all down on a piece of paper and hoping you counted them right. Edit: Although the method in red Is still valid, Fortnite has recently had an update showing the same statistics in the QUEST (R3) section of the main menu. you can now easily track it whenever you want without updating your profile on a sperate website.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 1:23 PM, Gaming-Kingdoms said:

I’m about to start this game I’m wondering is there in game tracking as I know it is a serious grind! Any info for starting the game would be greatly appreciated :) 

If you do start this monstrous grind, beware. Apparently the All Together Now quest has not been seen since January of this year, making the trophy unobtainable if you do not already have the quest in your game. I have spoken with people who play Save The World almost everyday and they have not seen the quest recently either. To say that it would suck to have sunk all that time into the game only to have one trophy unobtainable would be the understatement of the century.