Hack level 8000 but no 100 rank trophy

Hi

I met some hackers in a public session, he made a money drop and i started gaining level again and again until i reached level 8000. The trophies for both level 25 and 50 popped up but not the one for level 100. I tried to do a side mission on a private session in order to "level up" on my own but the trophy didn't fall either. Does that mean I have to start the multiplayer from scratch ? 

Thank you for your answers.

• Like 1

Yes, I believe you do. If it didn't pop after leveling again, the unlock switch only activates on the lvl 100. Also, you just confessed to have hacked trophies, you should expect to have some trouble with the mod team soon...

2 minutes ago, evs_castro said:

Would he still be flagged for getting LVL 25 and 50 trophies in a modded lobby but LVL 100 legit on another character? ?

By the "letter of the law" yes, but I would open a exception if I was in the mod team ?

37 minutes ago, Azimir_ said:

Usually people who are getting money drop and many XP in GTA online are not hackers. At all. 

You can't say he hack and he deserve to be ban just because he is a victim of a hacker, maybe he didn't ask for all this money/xp. It happened to me this year when I was doing heist trophies (I was already level 120), a hacker gave me level 1500 and billions of dollars I never asked for. 

The fact that he is complaining just because the level 100 trophy didn't popped is enough to be suspicious about it, but ok, sorry for calling him a hacker. 

I got the plat for the ps3 and ps4 version of gta V, and i know there's lots of hackers on the ps3 version, but unless there's proof, i don't believe that there's hackers on public sessions leveling random people to lv8000 in a matter of seconds, couldn't even find something like this on Youtube 

14 minutes ago, Hamon-_-Salmon said:

Ever played cod?

Nope.

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

You can contact Rockstar support and they will be able to reset your character

Did some digging and saw responses from R* refusing rollbacks.

• Like 1

I think he don't deserve to be flaged if it wasn't his fault moreover in Gta Online that we all know is fully with hackers.

Probably I think you can contact Rockstar or maybe create a new character (?), maybe trying to delete your online files in game

Hope you can resolve it and get your plat if you are going for it! I'm a legit player and in this case I don't care if you got literally two trophies free from a hacker you didn't ask. 

Edited by NordicSaiyan

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Is there even a way to reset online stats?

You can contact Rockstar Support, and if I remember from memory they can and will revert your profile by a few days at most. This is from past experiences with modders giving unwanted RP on X360, it may have changed from 4-5 years ago.

12 hours ago, NordicSaiyan said:

I think he don't deserve to be flaged if it wasn't his fault moreover in Gta Online that we all know is fully with hackers.

Probably I think you can contact Rockstar or maybe create a new character (?), maybe trying to delete your online files in game

Hope you can resolve it and get your plat if you are going for it! I'm a legit player and in this case I don't care if you got literally two trophies free from a hacker you didn't ask. 

Thank you bro, I contacted Rockstar and I'm gonna restart with a new character in the meantime, let's hope it's gonna work this time.

• Like 1

Just a  few questions please: I don't want to open a new thread.

Is it safe to join boosting sessions when the person hosting has no ranks(not on leaderboard)?

Does that mean it's a hacker waiting for easy preys?

I was planning to do sniper games but the guy who was hosting was not on the lb.

Edited by PrimitiveRetro
Yes