Hack level 8000 but no 100 rank trophy

15 minutes ago, PrimitiveRetro said:

Just a  few questions please: I don't want to open a new thread.

Is it safe to join boosting sessions when the person hosting has no ranks(not on leaderboard)?

Does that mean it's a hacker waiting for easy preys?

I was planning to do sniper games but the guy who was hosting was not on the lb.

You should do some quick researches about the person who is hosting the session. Btw I don't think there are hackers who are trying to "trap" other players by organizing gaming sessions. I don't even get what you mean by "easy preys", what are you scared of ?  

• 1 month later...

So I had this happen to a friend on mine , someone ranked him up 5000 ranks (Unintentionally / was hacked) ,  and he was worried he’d have to start again.

I mentioned to him before he does that , rank up at least once from his hacked rank.. keeping in mind that the rank trophy doesn’t pop until you get to 101-102. 

He ranked up and it popped for him. Hope this helps anyone else that gets their ranks hacked. 

@Fiikra75 I hope it’s not too late for you to try this.

Edited by JWill_55

• 1 month later...
On 14/08/2020 at 7:41 PM, Gommes_ said:

Speaking about hacking, the top 20 of the fastest achievers is full of hackers. Always. It is impossible to flag them all. Every day new morons pop up.

Check their rockstar accounts (find them in social club) ... you’ll certainly know for sure.. 

though ranking up can be done easy with [RP] Simons garage Playlist so be mindful.