are you a game hoarder?

stevemiff71

Definitely.  I never sell my games.  Heck, I still have some old PC games on floppy disks.  When I like a game, I tend to play it more than once (I'm not much of an achievement chaser, but I will use them as an excuse to replay a game I've liked), so I see no reason to sell them.  It's rare that I've bought a game I didn't like because I tend to do a lot of research before purchasing, so I don't have any game I don't like on disc.

Now, digital games, are an entirely different things.  On the PC, thanks to Steam and other services and their ridiculously low prices I have around 600 games.  Many of those are impulse buys or came bundled with games I was interested in, so I have no intention to play them, but I still have them on my list.  On the digital realm I'm a super hoarder.

And yeah, I know you can't get rid of digital games (mostly, there are ways to do so), but still, I do accumulate them in the hundreds, even though I don't play most of them.

Definitely, used to be on Steam but than I switched to PS3/console gaming at the beginning of the year so I've been catching up on all this gen's console games I've missed. Started out with around 40 PS3 games and 50 PS2 games but now have over 100 of both.... Bored at work and eBay are my addiction :blink: lol

I can honestly say I have only traded in one PS3 game and that was Dark Void. That putrid piece of shit deserves to be buried in the landfill next to all of the ET cartridges. I have around 250 disc games and never trade any of mine in. I have NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS1,PS2, PS3 and Xbox games laying around all of the time. I can understand if you need the money to buy other games, but Gamestop (or any other trade in place) can suck my left toe for the amount they are willing to give. 

• Like 3

The only games I have ever traded in were Far Cry 2, MotorStorm Pacific Rim and FIFA 09. I got a £25 for the first two games and £0.10 for the FIFA one.

I hated M:PR - it just was not as good as the original, although there was more to it and I got pissed off with Far Cry when my expensive sniper rifle would break after only 10 shots and no matter what diversion you started the enemy always knew were to look for you.

Other than that I have nearly every game I have ever bought. There were a few PS2 games my missus loaned to her brother and I have never seen them since, so I was mightily relieved when he bought a X360 instead of a PS3 :D