Stay Classy Steelport Question

I was reading the guide for this on the PS3 version (I even have the trophy for the PS3 version, not sure how I obtained it, been far too long).  It talks about the whole, Fart in the Jar and throwing it, then killing with the Penetrator.  My question is to do with the Fart in a Jar, if I throw it at some gang members, can I then kill them however I wish? So long as they're under the affect of the Fart ordeal? Or does it actually have to be the Penetrator?

I know the trophy is for killing with both, but I'm under the assumption that it's 25 kills for the Fart ad 25 for the Penetrator.  Unless I'm understanding it wrong in that sense.

Would like to get it done before taking over Steelport, so I have gang members I can use it on instead of needing to hunt them down.

On 5/25/2020 at 7:13 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

I was reading the guide for this on the PS3 version (I even have the trophy for the PS3 version, not sure how I obtained it, been far too long).  It talks about the whole, Fart in the Jar and throwing it, then killing with the Penetrator.  My question is to do with the Fart in a Jar, if I throw it at some gang members, can I then kill them however I wish? So long as they're under the affect of the Fart ordeal? Or does it actually have to be the Penetrator?

I know the trophy is for killing with both, but I'm under the assumption that it's 25 kills for the Fart ad 25 for the Penetrator.  Unless I'm understanding it wrong in that sense.

Would like to get it done before taking over Steelport, so I have gang members I can use it on instead of needing to hunt them down.

U can do it seperatly but doing them together just makes it alot easier 2 birds 1 stone and all

On 26/05/2020 at 1:13 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

Like the guy above me said, you can do both at the same time, although it's likely sometimes you'll throw jar at way too many gang members and the effect will have passed when you get to the last.

It's a fairly quick trophy but you get kill type confirmations on your top right as you go, should be no issue at all.