MorganArt

The Explorer trophy bug

6 posts in this topic

Soooo... After 29 hours of driving 1000 miles I got nothing. I used glitch with falling under the map, when I got 975 miles, I restart from checkpoint, save it and went to city to drive the rest of 25 miles. Unfortunately, on my 1000 miles trophy didn't pop. It seems, that this bug came here from the original, and it is better to have save file before you reached 1000 miles, being approximately at 995 miles or so. But I saved at 1000 miles exactly and I am afraid that I will have to do it all over again. 

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME? IT IS A CESSPOOL OF BUGS

Oh, okay, that was strange. In the end, Inget the trophy. I just quit the game, enter the game again, take the venicle and in the same second trophy popped out. But I REALLY recommend you to save your game approximately at 990 miles, then quit, enter again and drive the rest of the miles in a normal way, around the city. If trophy didn't appear at 1000 miles, just reload the save and try it again

5 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

this even worth buying at this point in time?

Nope. I love Mafia II but the 360/PS3 version is BETTER than the definitive edition. Technical issues galore and virtually no improvements. 

On the XB1 version we fortunately don't need to worry about this so far. No DLC achievements have been revealed, and it released a week today. For us, just the standard 1000G list (although Enforcer is also bugged on there). I have no doubt it's just late and that they'll add it, but it has been a week now so I'm hoping for the unlikely and that they won't add on Xbox One. 

7 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

this even worth buying at this point in time?

The Mafia Trilogy? Most likely, assuming the remake will be good: yes.

This one separately, at this price? Hell no.

On 26.5.2020 at 4:15 AM, MorganArt said:

Oh, okay, that was strange. In the end, Inget the trophy. I just quit the game, enter the game again, take the venicle and in the same second trophy popped out. But I REALLY recommend you to save your game approximately at 990 miles, then quit, enter again and drive the rest of the miles in a normal way, around the city. If trophy didn't appear at 1000 miles, just reload the save and try it again

This solved the problem for me too