The Explorer trophy bug

Soooo... After 29 hours of driving 1000 miles I got nothing. I used glitch with falling under the map, when I got 975 miles, I restart from checkpoint, save it and went to city to drive the rest of 25 miles. Unfortunately, on my 1000 miles trophy didn't pop. It seems, that this bug came here from the original, and it is better to have save file before you reached 1000 miles, being approximately at 995 miles or so. But I saved at 1000 miles exactly and I am afraid that I will have to do it all over again. 

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME? IT IS A CESSPOOL OF BUGS

Oh, okay, that was strange. In the end, Inget the trophy. I just quit the game, enter the game again, take the venicle and in the same second trophy popped out. But I REALLY recommend you to save your game approximately at 990 miles, then quit, enter again and drive the rest of the miles in a normal way, around the city. If trophy didn't appear at 1000 miles, just reload the save and try it again

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

this even worth buying at this point in time?

Nope. I love Mafia II but the 360/PS3 version is BETTER than the definitive edition. Technical issues galore and virtually no improvements. 

On the XB1 version we fortunately don't need to worry about this so far. No DLC achievements have been revealed, and it released a week today. For us, just the standard 1000G list (although Enforcer is also bugged on there). I have no doubt it's just late and that they'll add it, but it has been a week now so I'm hoping for the unlikely and that they won't add on Xbox One. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 26.5.2020 at 4:15 AM, MorganArt said:

Oh, okay, that was strange. In the end, Inget the trophy. I just quit the game, enter the game again, take the venicle and in the same second trophy popped out. But I REALLY recommend you to save your game approximately at 990 miles, then quit, enter again and drive the rest of the miles in a normal way, around the city. If trophy didn't appear at 1000 miles, just reload the save and try it again

This solved the problem for me too

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2020 at 9:36 PM, MorganArt said:

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME? IT IS A CESSPOOL OF BUGS

Riiiight? It's terrible!

On 5/25/2020 at 10:29 PM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

this even worth buying at this point in time?

Don't waste your money on this horrendous pile of shit.

On 5/26/2020 at 3:43 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

Technical issues galore and virtually no improvements. 

Big time! I've had two trophies glitch out on me in Jimmy's Vendetta DLC. Nothing I do unlocks them. I've gotten 14+ multipliers several times but the associated trophy won't unlock. I've killed with every weapon several times, even in the same mission - nothing. This team of idiots that ported it are incompetent fucktards that should NEVER be allowed to touch another game again.

So what's left to do now? Do I even bother finishing this pile of DLC horseshit? Do I start over and hope it doesn't happen again? 

-EDIT-

FINAAAALLY got these 2 trophies to unlock. What the fuck man!?!?

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 26/05/2020 at 3:15 AM, MorganArt said:

Thanks, worked first time for me. I used the glitch until 998 miles. Then saved by changing the subtitles in options before reloading and saving again at a house. Then I quit and closed down the app entirely. Booted up the game again and proceeded to drive normally for 2 miles and the trophy popped. Great workaround for an otherwise tedious and pointless trophy.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I'll just share some observations to shed some light onto this bug. For some reason this glitch sometimes, not always, voids some trophy's if you press "options->load last checkpoint". You can see this easily while pressing "options->game statistics". There is a Trophy tracker inside that menu. If it says "x/10", your good to go, however if it says "---" the Trophy won't pop. In the second case you have to close the application and restart.

I couldn't get the "Faster Than Light"-Trophy after doing this glitch until I restarted the game.

Edited by Haiwan187