abhinandhan22

Possible PS Plus Title in June

21 posts in this topic

Sorry in advance if a thread speculating this exists but Press Start just reported that the game was free for a while on the store with the ps plus symbol beside it. This pretty much confirms that its one of the free titles for June. 

 

https://press-start.com.au/news/playstation/2020/05/26/spider-man-was-temporarily-free-on-the-playstation-store-suggesting-it-could-be-a-june-playstation-plus-game/
 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already have the plat on this, if the dlc was included, woot... if not, ehhhh maybe it'll be on sale? /wishful thinking

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jables_The_Hutt said:

I already have the plat on this, if the dlc was included, woot... if not, ehhhh maybe it'll be on sale? /wishful thinking

I have the plat and paid for the dlc at launch so nothing for me here besides getting access to a digital copy. just hoping the NA version reads my asia disc version save otherwise that's useless. Would like to do the NG+ ultimate playthrough some day for 100% completion. Only two trophies i'm missing 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

I have the plat and paid for the dlc at launch so nothing for me here besides getting access to a digital copy. just hoping the NA version reads my asia disc version save otherwise that's useless. Would like to do the NG+ ultimate playthrough some day for 100% completion. Only two trophies i'm missing 

 

Saves are region locked, so you'd be out of luck there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd buy it just to buy it. Plus I had to sell my physical copy for money a while ago, so it'd always be nice to have on on demand.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

I'd buy it just to buy it. Plus I had to sell my physical copy for money a while ago, so it'd always be nice to have on on demand.

 

I mean, you wouldn't have to buy it if it was free on PlayStation Plus and you're a member. You'd just have to add it to your library.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably the PSNow glitch. Sometimes when a game get added to PSNow you see the de PS+ logo on it

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already had 100% but it would be awesome if it was one of the games of June PSN+ because this is a jewel that every gamer should play...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm, same was said about last month including Dark Souls & Dying Light, so I'm always skeptical before the official confirmation.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It would be cool if this is a free title for June PS+. It’s an amazing game that more people should play.

 

I just hope that Sony won’t use this as an excuse to give us weak games for the following months. “wE gAvE yOu GuYs SpIdErMaN tHaT oNe TiMe sO yOu CaN’t CoMpLaIn AbOuT tHiS oThEr ShOvElWaRe We’Re GoNnA gIvE yOu”

 

Hopefully it’s the start of a future streak of strong game lineups instead. Fingers crossed! :D

Edited by ResoluteRock
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

 

Saves are region locked, so you'd be out of luck there.

I thought as much. Well if it's true then it's great for those who don't own it 

 

23 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

Probably the PSNow glitch. Sometimes when a game get added to PSNow you see the de PS+ logo on it

Oof if this is it then people are going to be very upset since their expectations are set now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be surprised if Sony put this as a free game this month a big exclusive when they have the last of us part 2 coming out the same month

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Wasn't this already debunked as PS Now bug? I would be shocked to see Spider-Man as a PS+ game in June.

Edited by HusKy
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Oof if this is it then people are going to be very upset since their expectations are set now

I dont think peoples expectations will be too set. Last month rumours suggested it was dark souls and dying light and we ended up with farming sim and city skylines

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These predictions are wrong 99% of the time.

If I wanted false hopes I'd just tell myself again that this time, I'm really sticking to my gym plan.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jables_The_Hutt said:

I already have the plat on this, if the dlc was included, woot... if not, ehhhh maybe it'll be on sale? /wishful thinking

 

They usually don't give away DLC with PS+, AFAIK it's so that the devs can get extra money on top of the very little that PS+ generates for them. That's why you have a lot of games with tons of DLC given away on PS+. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be amazing and awesome one of the best games of ps plus ever and this game wiil be my next milestone in case that are real 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please no, they really should stop giving PS Now titles on PS Plus, it's like I'm paying double for no reason

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is just PS Store bug.

Like it was before:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be pretty disappointing considering 1. I already own it myself, but more importantly 2. During "Days Of Play" you get it Physically FOR FREE with any DualShock 4 Controller at EB Games (here in Australia) so it seems kinda pointless to give away a free game that your already giving away for free doesn't it? 🤷‍♂️ 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2020 at 8:40 PM, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Would be pretty disappointing considering 1. I already own it myself, but more importantly 2. During "Days Of Play" you get it Physically FOR FREE with any DualShock 4 Controller at EB Games (here in Australia) so it seems kinda pointless to give away a free game that your already giving away for free doesn't it? 🤷‍♂️ 

Not necessarily, not everyone would have chosen, or have played Spiderman. I have, so I'm not bothered. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.