super cool game man

i was mindblown when i played this especially after having come off the entire kh collection on ps3, the jump to 60fps and 1080p was so beautiful

also not a big disney fan at all but i love the worlds in this one

i hadnt played kh since 358/2 days came out ages ago then i started replaying them all on ps3 including ones i missed, all good stuff

though ill be honest i dont really play these games for the story but rather the gameplay and the adventure

i think im not smart enough to follow stories in these types of games

i think the director is really good at his craft and why so many ppl seem to dislike him, i dont understand

great character designer, concept artist and boss battle designer, plus he works really hard it looks like

so yeah i have no idea why so many ppl complain abt these so called side games, they're perfectly fine and fun games to me and i can say DDD is def my fav KH game so far

legitimate complaint would be that they were spread on different platforms before but now they're all readily available except for a few, luckily i still have my 358/2 days game so i enjoyed replaying it. shame they probably wont remake it

• Like 1

Dream Drop Distance is really fun.  I love the Dream Eaters.  My favorite game in the franchise is Birth by Sleep and that's just a "side game."

And I wouldn't worry about not being smart enough to follow the story.  If there's something you, the player, absolutely needs to know they'll tell you.  Like with a flashback or exposition, they'll tell you.