Late Introduction

Goat King

Hey everybody, I've been on PSNProfiles for a while and realized I never introduced (or used the forums that much at all) myself. So with the saying better late then never hello. Feel free to add my or let me know any good games your recommed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord_Azrath said:

Hey, welcome! Play Horizon Zero Dawn if you've never played it, one of my all time favorite PS4 games. 

Already Platinumed it and played the DLC. Still thanks for the recommendation 

3 hours ago, LunarCharm said:

Hi Goat.  Looking at your profile now..seems like you're a Tales fan?  Any favorites in that series? :)

Actually I played Symphonia when it was originally release on the GameCube  when I was a kid and it was one of the first games I ever beat so that one will always be special to me. I keep trying to do a play-through on the PS3 rerelease but keep getting distracted (my backlog of games is long.) I have also been waiting for a remaster of Legendia as I remember playing that on the PS2. Yet Xillia I would say would be my favorite the characters and story were really good. Graces & Berseria are alright and Zestiria is garbage. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GoatKillham said:

Actually I played Symphonia when it was originally release on the GameCube  when I was a kid and it was one of the first games I ever beat so that one will always be special to me. I keep trying to do a play-through on the PS3 rerelease but keep getting distracted (my backlog of games is long.) I have also been waiting for a remaster of Legendia as I remember playing that on the PS2. Yet Xillia I would say would be my favorite the characters and story were really good. Graces & Berseria are alright and Zestiria is garbage. 

Nice.  Symphonia is a really great one.  Surprised you mentioned Legendia...not many people have played (or even liked) that one.  Check out Abyss and Vesperia when you can.  You'll enjoy them a lot, I think. :)

2 minutes ago, Sword said:

You guys seen that Tales of Arise is coming as the next Tales game? Looking forward to that one a lot too. Vesperia is still the best Tales game I've played so far, lets see if Arise can top that. :P

Yeah I've seen it. The combat mechanics in the trailer footage looks a lot like FFVII Remake or a Dragon Age vibe. Its just how the story and characters are. Though I'm optimistic.