Reaching License Plates

SairenOne

4 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

are you the biggest shark you can be?  At higher levels you should be able to jump much higher.

i can jump higher when i am bigger? sounds logical...
i´m level 8 right now. guess i am stupid :-D

thank you :)

• Like 2

the Dead Horse Lakes plates should be the only ones that you may need to come back for later. They're a little tricky to get the momentum for early in the game

You can keep attempting and wait for the physics to kinda bug out and give you the chance to bite em, though. Lunging through the water's surface and spamming jump gives you some pretty mean distance and if you spam bite after your jumps, you might just dash up to the plate and grab it.

Alternatively, just wait til you've gotten all the Landmarks in a few areas to get some Shadow parts. Shadow's set bonus gives you more max. speed, which will help you out a lot with this

Edited by Burgins

1 hour ago, Sir_Bee said:

Happy to help.  How are you enjoying the game?

Now at Level 10 and with some good Upgrades i love it. At the start i had some problems with the hunters, but i got used to the combat and now its fun :):)

1 hour ago, Burgins said:

the Dead Horse Lakes plates should be the only ones that you may need to come back for later. They're a little tricky to get the momentum for early in the game

You can keep attempting and wait for the physics to kinda bug out and give you the chance to bite em, though. Lunging through the water's surface and spamming jump gives you some pretty mean distance and if you spam bite after your jumps, you might just dash up to the plate and grab it.

Alternatively, just wait til you've gotten all the Landmarks in a few areas to get some Shadow parts. Shadow's set bonus gives you more max. speed, which will help you out a lot with this

yeah that bite-spamming helps. thank you :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...