GIONAScm2's Dispute

54 posts in this topic

Yeah I kinda fail to see what was cheated here exactly...

A game like this likely stores your online stats to the servers, so I'd say if you provide evidence with in-game stats then you can have your flag lifted. But syncing late isn't against the rules of the website, I've had plenty of games that I played online on PS3 that I didn't want to commit to my list immediately. If this doesn't get lifted then this site can't be a trusted source of tracking trophies when simply making the decision to not sync your trophies is frowned upon. I do believe you haven't cheated this game but I recommend showing some screenshots and whatnot to get out of this predicament.

39 minutes ago, Sergen said:

A game like this likely stores your online stats to the servers, so I'd say if you provide evidence with in-game stats then you can have your flag lifted. But syncing late isn't against the rules of the website, I've had plenty of games that I played online on PS3 that I didn't want to commit to my list immediately. If this doesn't get lifted then this site can't be a trusted source of tracking trophies when simply making the decision to not sync your trophies is frowned upon. I do believe you haven't cheated this game but I recommend showing some screenshots and whatnot to get out of this predicament.

I played Driver SF somewhat recently, and I'm sure it stores the stats in the save file as I had to replay a lot of races again as my stats kept getting reset whenever I turned off the game.

Regarding the late uploads, I agree with that.  I keep forgetting the PS3 doesn't autosync and with it switched to offline mode (to easily check on trophy progression) and myself had to sync some games recently from months ago.

Nothing wrong with not syncing trophies,  personally I sync as soon as I earn any trophies but it's not flag worthy , not in my opinion at least.

Plus with ps3 not auto syncing I can see someone simply forgetting to sync, I've done that a few times when I've gone to update my profile but then realised I hadn't actually synced my ps3 yet.

"Whatever trophies are synced first is what PSNProfiles uses as the official timestamps. Any alteration to these stamps are viewed as CFW timestamp edits, usually done to fix mistakes. While in some cases its not CFW usage, by using two consoles for example, having imitation of CFW usage that can't be differentiated from the real thing is also considered illegitimate.

This is similar to why using your own save on a second console, or formatting your progress / deleting trophies and continuing on the same save is considered illegitimate."

I think this is the same case as mine and B1rvine stated this, so it is considered mimicking CFW and against the rules. I'm sorry, the flag will probably stay i think

7 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

"Whatever trophies are synced first is what PSNProfiles uses as the official timestamps. Any alteration to these stamps are viewed as CFW timestamp edits, usually done to fix mistakes. While in some cases its not CFW usage, by using two consoles for example, having imitation of CFW usage that can't be differentiated from the real thing is also considered illegitimate.

This is similar to why using your own save on a second console, or formatting your progress / deleting trophies and continuing on the same save is considered illegitimate."

I think this is the same case as mine and B1rvine stated this, so it is considered mimicking CFW and against the rules. I'm sorry, the flag will probably stay i think

This isn't the same case as you, in your case a screenshot was shown where you changed your time stamps to look legitimate with an earlier date after you were caught using a save file. This is a case where the trophies were synced a few months after hore earned the online trophies for the game, but other than that I don't think the time stamps on the list itself are suspicious. But we'll wait and see what the verdict might be, there should be ways to prove that the trophies are earned legitimately on this list through in-game stats or testimony from boosting partners if there were any.

8 minutes ago, Sergen said:

This isn't the same case as you, in your case a screenshot was shown where you changed your time stamps to look legitimate with an earlier date after you were caught using a save file. This is a case where the trophies were synced a few months after hore earned the online trophies for the game, but other than that I don't think the time stamps on the list itself are suspicious. But we'll wait and see what the verdict might be, there should be ways to prove that the trophies are earned legitimately on this list through in-game stats or testimony from boosting partners if there were any.

Please note that my trophies weren't earned via save file. If you look at them, they are all online trophies so only way to unlock them is via CFW. Picture provided stated that timestamps were changed from a date to a previous date, like op did, in other words playing with 2 ps3 and syncing first the wrong timestamps. I posted timestamps picture, i have buddies who boosted with me and battlelog stats. I still was given the reason posted above why my flag will stay so, if op can't provide another kind of proof it will be handled the same way as me. This last part is my point of view, for the first part please read again my dispute and see for yourself that it wasnt a proof of me using a cfw, it was a dubt of me mimicking or not CFW, and in the doubt of not beeing sure of it, the flag will stay

3 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

Please note that my trophies weren't earned via save file. If you look at them, they are all online trophies so only way to unlock them is via CFW. Picture provided stated that timestamps were changed from a date to a previous date, like op did, in other words playing with 2 ps3 and syncing first the wrong timestamps. I posted timestamps picture, i have buddies who boosted with me and battlelog stats. I still was given the reason posted above why my flag will stay so, if op can't provide another kind of proof it will be handled the same way as me. This last part is my point of view, for the first part please read again my dispute and see for yourself that it wasnt a proof of me using a cfw, it was a dubt of me mimicking or not CFW, and in the doubt of not beeing sure of it, the flag will stay

The OP only sync'd 1 set of timestamps, a while after he earned them.  You sync'd 2 different sets of timestamps.

Just now, Dark_Overlord said:

The OP only sync'd 1 set of timestamps, a while after he earned them.  You sync'd 2 different sets of timestamps.

I'm not saying this, my point was that the reason for the flag is the same as mine. CFW using or mimicking CFW. I don't want a debate on fair or unfair it is, i just said that like in my case, or in some previous cases, where there is a doubt about CFW using(syincing 2 set of trophies or syncing late trophies) hardly will be lifted, unless some sure proofs that leaves any doubt. That's why i said this flag will not likely be lifted

2 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

I'm not saying this, my point was that the reason for the flag is the same as mine. CFW using or mimicking CFW. I don't want a debate on fair or unfair it is, i just said that like in my case, or in some previous cases, where there is a doubt about CFW using(syincing 2 set of trophies or syncing late trophies) hardly will be lifted, unless some sure proofs that leaves any doubt. That's why i said this flag will not likely be lifted

The flags are different for the reason I stated before.

Don't get me wrong I think you were unfairly flagged (Especially if battlelog can prove you have earned everything when stated), but this is a different case which I also think is unfairly flagged.

2 hours ago, hore said:

GIONAScm2

Driver: San Francisco

Reason: proxy report by anonymous: https://i.imgur.com/wolu5K2.png - online only trophies synced unreasonably late - CFW or mimicking CFW

No wonder RD left this superficial, dystopic site 🤡 only reason i'm disputing is to add this to my signature

Steps to reproduce:

1. Own 2+ PS3s

2. Have your main PS3 being used for something, and thus you must boost on your other PS3 one day (save is stored in server)

3. Pop a trophy, but don't sync it (offline mode masterrace), and furthermore, don't use that 2nd PS3 for a couple months

4. Congrats on your CFW! 🤡

clowns

I mean rd had a case which didn't make sense and he was outright wrong. However if you've earned trophies a while ago and just synced now and that's a flag then that's just outright bullshit and it should be dropped. I really don't see how popping trophies late is frowned upon at all. 

2 minutes ago, Dark_Overlord said:

The flags are different for the reason I stated before.

Don't get me wrong I think you were unfairly flagged (Especially if battlelog can prove you have earned everything when stated), but this is a different case which I also think is unfairly flagged.

Not going to say anything about my dispute nor accusing anyone,i'm accepting it, just wanted to state that other people were flagged for syncing trophies late or with a doubt for CFW using, and flag stayed because there was a doubt about CFW using.

12 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Why should they have to prove anything if nothing looks suspicious?

Just to answer, DaivRules posted on a dispute a while ago that Flags approved are a sign of guilty themselves, so it's up to the Disputer to provide proofs of innocence for the flags given. I think in this case something is necessary from OP, but i don't know what it may be provided other than OP word.

16 minutes ago, ddrakner said:

Not going to say anything about my dispute nor accusing anyone,i'm accepting it, just wanted to state that other people were flagged for syncing trophies late or with a doubt for CFW using, and flag stayed because there was a doubt about CFW using.

Just to answer, DaivRules posted on a dispute a while ago that Flags approved are a sign of guilty themselves, so it's up to the Disputer to provide proofs of innocence for the flags given. I think in this case something is necessary from OP, but i don't know what it may be provided other than OP word.

It only takes one member of the CRT to approve a flag and they are only human so they can make mistakes.

So let's say the only evidence they have is their word, do we just keep them flagged even though technically nothing looks suspicious? I dont see that as fair, as its totally out of their control.

I'm not in the position to say anything about that game. However:

What is up with your Driveclub list? How did you get to level 30 before you got to level 5? Wonder what that is about.

Consider yourself flagged for yet another thing. And now I don't believe you in regards to Driver San Francisco.

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

What is up with your Driveclub list? How did you get to level 30 before you got to level 5? Wonder what that is about.

Consider yourself flagged for yet another thing. And now I don't believe you in regards to Driver San Francisco.

This can be easily reproduced. Just drive enough for soooo long to get so much points to immediately achieve level 30 while being on lvl one after completing the race/challenge (just leave idle rubber banding driving for few days) and you will see which trophy will pop first.

Edited by Smashero

10 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

There are lots of quick exp videos on youtube, I'm not sure if they work or not but that's something. It could just be that the level 30 trophy is programmed to pop first.

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

This can be easily reproduced. Just drive enough for soooo long to get so much points get immediately to level 30 while being on lvl one after completing the race/challenge (just leave idle rubber banding driving for few days) and you will see which trophy will pop first.

1 minute ago, charxsetsuna said:

There are lots of quick exp videos on youtube, I'm not sure if they work or not but that's something. It could just be that the level 30 trophy is programmed to pop first.

Well, I suppose that's true, but he also managed to get the trophy for getting one accolade and then for four different categories an accolade to level 6 in a matter of seconds. And don't they decide the order of the popping by psn list? Level 5 is higher there than on level 6. I suppose that's down to the CRT team, but it's just a weird list overall by order. It seems suspect.

Look, I've been wrong on a lot of occasions, but as one post said, if the CRT decide the game wasn't cheated or anything, no harm done. But it seems just a bit weird. Including those hidden trophies. I want to believe him, I just can't.

4 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Well, I suppose that's true, but he also managed to get the trophy for getting one accolade and then for four different categories an accolade to level 6 in a matter of seconds. And don't they decide the order of the popping by psn list? Level 5 is higher there than on level 6. I suppose that's down to the CRT team, but it's just a weird list overall by order. It seems suspect.

Look, I've been wrong on a lot of occasions, but as one post said, if the CRT decide the game wasn't cheated or anything, no harm done. But it seems just a bit weird. Including those hidden trophies. I want to believe him, I just can't.

So you are just trying to dig further because you have some random grudge against OP? Then people wonder why others hate hiding trophies... 

2 hours ago, MichMasteR said:

So you are just trying to dig further because you have some random grudge against OP? Then people wonder why others hate hiding trophies... 

Well, not really. I must admit his language in the first post kind of rubbed me the wrong way, but it's something I do to help me "understand" the player flagged. I look at games I've played, and check if those games are done fairly. If they are, great, and I'm more inclined to believe him and argue against the flag. If I find anything else suspicious, not great, and I'll report it. Admittedly this is the first time I found something weird, and I may be wrong, and all the other times I was wrong anyways. 

The only time I've seen someone hiding trophies is when they were already flagged for something, and I don't really get why you would hide them if legit, as they're still earned. Possibly down to experience.

I thought this thread was closed, so how did it open again?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Due to the way Sony's syncing system is designed, whether it's intentional or not, the ordering of the trophy lists are based on when when they're synced, not what date they're earned.

As such, any time CFW is used, the order shows up incorrectly. It's a super common tactic for CFW users to add online trophies with old dates for all sorts of reasons, and this causes that order malfunction in the process. While there have been some notable documented issues with Sony that the order is irregular, this isn't one of those times. So, when you mimic CFW, you get flagged for CFW.  The same argument can be made about people trying to argue they used their own save file. Sure, it's "possible" but that's besides the point. PSNP has standards.

gNsLe5x.png

As Sergen mentioned somewhat, imagine something getting synced 12 years late, like Resistance 2, and someone using the same excuse. In other words, any late syncing will imitate CFW. Late syncs are always suspicious, since the Playstation architecture is "supposed" to auto sync things while you are online, it doesn't become believable when the user has admitted to having modders CFW their account in the past.

Screen_Shot_2020-05-02_at_5.20.18_PM.png

As I stated in this dispute: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/86658-mescalero_auts-dispute/?page=3#comment-2021296 any flag can be disregarded since anything is "possible."

Edit : CFW usage is grounds for removal on PSNProfiles after one use, which you've clearly done. 

Ok, I’m sorry but if the occassional game shows up late on somebody’s profile to automatically assume it’s CFW seems ... far-fetched.

Smashero and Sergen both announced to be doing it at times. Same goes for me.

As to the rest? He openly admitted to having a hacked trophy.

Bad, yes, but similar to FIFA09 where people felt that putting all the work into it but being cheated out of the plat/100% is, if not understandable, then at least along the lines of “2 flag leeway”.

To use the admittance of one hacked trophy to close the dispute on another trophy doesn’t seem right.

Edited by hBLOXs

2 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Due to the way Sony's syncing system is designed, whether it's intentional or not, the ordering of the trophy lists are based on when when they're synced, not what date they're earned.

As such, any time CFW is used, the order shows up incorrectly. It's a super common tactic for CFW users to add online trophies with old dates for all sorts of reasons, and this causes that order malfunction in the process. While there have been some notable documented issues with Sony that the order is irregular, this isn't one of those times. So, when you mimic CFW, you get flagged for CFW.  The same argument can be made about people trying to argue they used their own save file. Sure, it's "possible" but that's besides the point. PSNP has standards.

gNsLe5x.png

As Sergen mentioned somewhat, imagine something getting synced 12 years late, like Resistance 2, and someone using the same excuse. In other words, any late syncing will imitate CFW. Late syncs are always suspicious, since the Playstation architecture is "supposed" to auto sync things while you are online, it doesn't become believable when the user has admitted to having modders CFW their account in the past.

Screen_Shot_2020-05-02_at_5.20.18_PM.png

As I stated in this dispute: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/86658-mescalero_auts-dispute/?page=3#comment-2021296 any flag can be disregarded since anything is "possible."

Edit : CFW usage is grounds for removal on PSNProfiles after one use, which you've clearly done. 

Here's my two cents, the game before it was PS4 and the game after was PS3 synced at the right time... This isn't too uncommon to be some few months late. If they buy trophies, I do believe when it comes to the PS3 ones, it's very likely cheated, especially stuff like this. I don't know though.

While admitting one hacked trophy makes their claims less creditable I think context matters.  He felt like he earned that plat and I can kinda understand that line of thought. Plus I would rather they admit they got it hacked than try to cover it up, it shows honesty.

The two flags do however have nothing to do with each other,ones a hack and the other is a cfw debate. Not really related.