BIG BALLER TROPHY

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, BadAssMarine13 said:

That's a good shout, I'm still trying to figure out the best way to do this trophy, in solo or with friends. Any thoughts would be appreciated as this is the only trophy I need to get the 100%

Try and get an LMG and the waffle. Run circles around the swamp (learn the speed, not too slow, not too fast.) while periodically turning around and killing the zombies when they're bunched. Make sure you have juggernaut (you should have all perks except the revive one if playing solo) so you can survive going through the electric doorways.

When dogs come, be inside the shack. When they start to spawn, activate the trap, run through the door (you'll survive with jugger) and huddle in the corner to the right of the shack. Feel free to set some claymores if you have them. The electric door will kill most of the dogs as they'll spawn inside the shack. 

That's how I did it. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
13 minutes ago, Lyukaa said:

Are you really sure about this? I just played 4 games where i got at least 30k points on each game and i still didn't get the trophy 

It must be in one game, but what the OP meant was you don’t have to have 75k at one time, just in total for that game. For example the points you lose on guns, doors and perks are still counted towards the total. 

• Like 3