Out now $19.99/£18.99 standalone!

GaveUpOnPS

The game has been released on the stores for $19.99 & £18.99! I honestly thought this was going to be free to play but I guess not. Looks like a carbon copy of Counter-Strike, the trophies also look straight forward enough, Probably a good couple of hours you would need to put into it! If anyone has picked it up, what are your thoughts on it?

21 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

oh no f2p :o

2 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

No Free to Play? That's crazy.

Yeah I thought this was odd aswell, I think with it being a Counter-Strike like game they could have attracted a lot of players on a free game model!

Edited by osscaff

25 minutes ago, lordzeze said:

I would have bought it (as Warface was pretty decent) but with it not being F2P I am not sure how big/active the player base will be and I don't want to spend $20 on a game that will be dead in a few weeks.

I'm sure the game won't be dead in a few weeks.  Warfare is a big f2p franchise.  There will be many people who will be willing to pay 19.99 for some extra content.  After all this is how f2p games make money is by selling additional content.   If the mode struggles for whatever reason they ay end up making it f2p.  I don't mind spending 19.99 but I am going to wait a few days to get some feedback on the game.  I had a blast with warface.

It costs 24 Euro in Germany. Why should anyone leave the big Playerbase in F2P Warface for this game and start new there? Edit: It seems this game has just one game mode and is some sort of an E-Sport-Game.

Edited by Sikutai

53 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

It costs 24 Euro in Germany. Why should anyone leave the big Playerbase in F2P Warface for this game and start new there? Edit: It seems this game has just one game mode and is some sort of an E-Sport-Game.

Didn't you say in another thread that you can't wait for this game? Sounds like you won't even buy it now ^^

Anyway, the game has only 5 maps (which are all recycled from the original Warface), a horribly annoying dubstep soundtrack and has a lot of stutter and lags. 

The only good thing so far: It's not Pay2Win like the original warface and real money can only be spent for cosmetics. 

Gameplay wise: It's like counterstrike where you spent money each round to buy different equipment. 

Compared to the original warface: You can't slide, you can't coop climb, the general movement is much slower, you can't  lay down, just crouch. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96

7 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Didn't you say in another thread that you can't wait for this game? Sounds like you won't even buy it now ^^

Yes, I said I can't wait: For another great Free to Play Game. If I have to pay for it: No.

On ‎29‎.‎05‎.‎2020 at 11:33 PM, SolidJD said:

The price for this game has been reduced on the UK PSN store down to 15.99

Same here, from 25 Euro to 20 Euro. Would be so pissed off if I bought it on the first day

4 hours ago, Tominator8490 said:

I have a question. Are the Trophies able to be sync between each other? or are the separate trophies?

yes they sync. platinum the EU verison then load the other region version all the trophies pop. thats why wolker4 has it in 39 seconds.

8 hours ago, Tominator8490 said:

I have a question. Are the Trophies able to be sync between each other? or are the separate trophies?

Yeah they autopop pop in the main menu. That's how I got first plat achiever in the NA stack. 

7 hours ago, Sikutai said:

Same here, from 25 Euro to 20 Euro. Would be so pissed off if I bought it on the first day

Dude, why do you even keep commenting on this game? 

The devs announced that they will refund the extra money since it was a bug in the psn store. So maybe gather some infos before commenting that you would be "so pissed off" lol