ROBOCRIPPLE_

Currently Playing?

5,060 posts in this topic

UFC 2009 Undisputed 4 trophies (i think) left for platinum, i see now why it's an ultra rare at 0.87%

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.  Working on my pacifist playthrough, which I ruined on my previous chances, by unadvertedly leaving someone in a situation in which they would get killed after I knocked them out.  Like the guy who fell of the roof just after I knocked him out but I didn't notice it until I was on the ground level again and all my saves had been overwritten.

I'm being careful now.

Mostly just hunting for unearned trophies until Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD comes out.  Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception multiplayer at the moment.

Batman: Arkham Asylum / Spartacus: Legends / Advance Wars.

Final Fantasy XIV - grinding my poor little heart out lol.... not really.

1239680_738341909514075_823743798_n.jpg?

I'm slowly running through Dragon's Crown, trying to finish the rest of the characters, LoC and hit 99 with Elf (which is really close), and I don't know what I'd do after that.

I'm play Alice: Return to Madness which I think I can platinum before Kingdom Hearts HD Remix comes out. :3

I'm play Alice: Return to Madness which I think I can platinum before Kingdom Hearts HD Remix comes out. :3

Grinding in Tomb Raider, also gunning for the "Chatterbox" trophy. It better unlock this time, or else *turns a bit green*  :ninja:

Currently playing 007 Legends and Tales of Graces f on PS3 and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale on Vita.

i started assassin's creed III a good while ago & i'm currently finishing it off (completing side quests/homestead missions etc) then i'm gonna start the last of us... and then for the mighty big one! grand theft auto v!!!!! :D

Edited by ROBO3AG13

I finally got my plat for Tales of Xillia. Gonna finish up Sly 2 or Borderlands next I think. After putting up 60 hours on Xillia, I'm fuckin' done with JRPGs for a little while.

Currently playing Star Wars Force Unleashed 2, trying to get that platinum

There is already a thread for "Game you are trying to platinum" which is listed below

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/3695-what-platnum-are-you-going-for/

but I guess you can get away with this thread since you can say games that don't have trophies...

...unless if you were meaning games with trophies/achievements, in that case... :spank:

...Just kidding  :angel:

Currently playing Star Wars Force Unleashed 2, trying to get that platinum

There is already a thread for "Game you are trying to platinum" which is listed below

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/3695-what-platnum-are-you-going-for/

but I guess you can get away with this thread since you can say games that don't have trophies...

...unless if you were meaning games with trophies/achievements, in that case... :spank:

...Just kidding  :angel:

The games can be on any platform, not just PS3 or Vita. Hell, they can even be on Wii U or 3DS.

Also, you don't need to go for the platinum trophy or 100% completion to post it.

Edited by ROBOCRIPPLE_

In that case, I'm currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii on my Wii U!

I'm currently playing Injustice with my friends.