Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.  Working on my pacifist playthrough, which I ruined on my previous chances, by unadvertedly leaving someone in a situation in which they would get killed after I knocked them out.  Like the guy who fell of the roof just after I knocked him out but I didn't notice it until I was on the ground level again and all my saves had been overwritten.

I'm being careful now.

• Like 4

I'm play Alice: Return to Madness which I think I can platinum before Kingdom Hearts HD Remix comes out. :3

I'm play Alice: Return to Madness which I think I can platinum before Kingdom Hearts HD Remix comes out. :3

• Like 1

Currently playing Star Wars Force Unleashed 2, trying to get that platinum

There is already a thread for "Game you are trying to platinum" which is listed below

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/3695-what-platnum-are-you-going-for/

but I guess you can get away with this thread since you can say games that don't have trophies...

...unless if you were meaning games with trophies/achievements, in that case... :spank:

...Just kidding  :angel:

Currently playing Star Wars Force Unleashed 2, trying to get that platinum

There is already a thread for "Game you are trying to platinum" which is listed below

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/3695-what-platnum-are-you-going-for/

but I guess you can get away with this thread since you can say games that don't have trophies...

...unless if you were meaning games with trophies/achievements, in that case... :spank:

...Just kidding  :angel:

The games can be on any platform, not just PS3 or Vita. Hell, they can even be on Wii U or 3DS.

Also, you don't need to go for the platinum trophy or 100% completion to post it.

Edited by ROBOCRIPPLE_