Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Borrowed Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time off one of my friends and thought I'd give it a go, it's much better than I thought it would be. Also played a bit of Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood but the cutscene im currently on has seem to glitched out so hopefully that fixes itself so I can continue playing it because I was really enjoying it.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 currently doing a second playthrough to capture every monster also getting all weapons and accesseries. { Already got the platinum so i'm playing for a perfect playthrough.

Ratchet Gladiator trying for the platinum

Oddworld:Stranger's Wrath also trying for the platinum

Edited by xDarkRanger-91x

PS3: Two World's II. I'm really enjoying this game! I'm over 20 hours in and still in the first chapter because of all the side content there is to explore and tinker with! Definately an underrated game!

PSN: Just Cause 2. I keep telling myself that I'm going to just quit blowing stuff up and just play the missions...yeah, that's not working out to well for me since its so addicting, lol

PS Vita: Dragon Fantasy book 1. Great throwback title! I especially love the humor.