PLAT #50. COD Black Ops

?? Need for Speed

?? PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal

?? NFS Undercover

?? NFS Most Wanted

?? NFS Shift

Edited by Winston

Sega Mega Drive Collection for PSP.

Picked it up new the other week in K-Mart for a dollar, probably a copy that got lost in the back of the storeroom years ago that they forgot about and threw out for a buck.

27 "classics" on it, 4 or 5 really solid ones though, can never get enough of Sonic 2 and Altered Beast personally, collection would have been perfect if OutRun was on it, but I guess the 3D classics version for 3DS will have to do until Sega does something new with that series.

Seriously, OutRun 2006 came out in...well, 2006. Since then there's been a scaled back digital only re-release of sorts in 2010, that's it.

Make a relatively small scale OutRun 3, throw it on PS4 and Xbone for 10 bucks or so, and for god's sake, ditch the Ferrari license. It costs more than it's worth to the franchise, and as far as I know, it's the only thing stopping me from being able to buy the previously mentioned HD mini re-release of '06.

In fact, screw this, the thread is Currently Playing? Right? Well, in about 5 minutes when I go hook up my PS2, I'll be currently playing OutRun 2006: Coast to god damned Coast.

I've completed all Games that I'm interested in at this point. Although that isn't much it's still a decent number and so what I'm doing at the moment is Online or Bots on Black Ops, Black Ops 2, Killzone 2 and Killzone 3. Also Races or Time Trials on Gran Turismo. All for Fun to be honest. It's nice to decide what I'd like to do rather than being dedicated to one Game to complete it as I have been doing on multiple Games over the last Year.