Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

I'm mainly playing through Assassin's Creed Brotherhood at the moment, but I'm also working on earning the platinum for LittleBIGPlanet 3 (PS4). I only have three trophies left for LBP and one of them I need to play levels that requires four players. So if anyone has LBP 3 for PS4 and would like to help me with this let me know. 

The trophy is called "A guy called Quest" if that matters. :P

Playing Uncharted 1 on Drake's Collection, and playing it on Brutal. Playing it on Brutal is like playing Bloodborne. So many deaths. Almost finished with Type-0. After that I have Bloodborne, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and MGSV to play. By the time I finish all of that Uncharted 4 will come out. I have A Link between Worlds to finish also on 3DS.

Been playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

I played all the previous Pokemon Mystery Dungeon not sure if it is just me or if this one is more difficult(I actually haven't failed a mission yet), but I've ran out PP in moves an awful and barely make never thought the early dungeons would give me any trouble, but had quit a bit of trouble with them as well. 

and some a bit minor spoilers nothing to major related to the story plot too much though I don't think

But yeah like the game quite a bit anyway I did pick to be Fennekin and my partner Chikorita. So far Chikorita has bailed out on me twice first time Chikorita conveniently fell asleep and let me get yelled at by Carracosta until down. Then later on I go to do a mission for Houndoom who claimed to have wanted Tea. I was kind of half expecting a fight with houndoom or something. So I took a few items just in case wasn't really expecting Houndoom to drag me into a Monster House. If I known that I would've brought a petrify orb. Then Chikorita bails out on me for the staircase probably a good thing I took an overpowered Salamence along with me and a few Wands, but I had like 5 reviver seeds and think I was left to fight some Surskit, an Onix and I forget who else I think it was Surskit not exactly the best match up for Fennekin, but Chikorita could have helped taken them down.  Think Chikorita wanted to watch from the staircase for me to get beaten up just because I told them they were annoying. Well at least Salamence didn't abandon me and left me to die although I kind of ran out reviver seeds not sure how I even manage to pass that mission. Good thing I took quite a bit items and a Salamence would've been SOL otherwise. Really starting to think Chikorita enjoys this.

Fallout 4, digimon all star battle, batman arkhma knight, game of thrones, until dawn, and samurai warriors 4. Just got my 18th platinum gonna try for a 19th one. I like to earn 2 platinums a year would earn more but I am a floor supervisor at a grocery store some I am busy. Well happy gaming people!