Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

PS Vita: Dungeon Travelers 2

The grind is real with this one!

I'm trying to decide between starting this (gotta get that Shameless Vixen title) or Mind = 0. How do you like it? Is it Wizardry style?

Aside from tentatively starting one of the titles above I am currently playing:

Lb653ae.pngL610720.pngL215a2e.png

Edited by Bucknerd

I'm trying to decide between starting this (gotta get that Shameless Vixen title) or Mind = 0. How do you like it? Is it Wizardry style?

Aside from tentatively starting one of the titles above I am currently playing:

Lb653ae.pngL610720.pngL215a2e.png

I've never played Wizardry, BUT have read loads of reviews, comments about the similarity. I haven't played Mind=0 either. 

The game's brutal!! You have to think about your strategy going in. Sometimes I get surprised by some mobs, but I've only died 2x. I think I've gotten better at the game though and have spec'd my team. It's not that hard, actually just figuring out which skills work best, which class works best, etc. Yeah, it's a long grind. The last trophy  "Defeat 20, 000 enemies" might drag me down.

The "plot" is good tho! :P

• Like 1

Trying to catch up on playing some games I bought even if it is for about 20-30 minutes each

anyway played these games today: NHL 16, PGA Tour, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5( Game is still pretty bad glad I didn't spend $60 on this and to think Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and Underground were among my favorite games not sure what happened here.) and Assassin's Creed Syndicate( Is actually pretty good so far, at least there is no multiplayer).

Plan on playing this weekend:

Mad Max, Dragon Quest Heroes, Far Cry 4, Bladestorm Nightmare, Atelier Shallie Alchemist of the Dusk Sea, Borderlands The Pre-sequel( Had this for year still haven't played it), Woldenstein The New Order( Also haven't played it yet), White Knight Chronicles II and not sure what else.

maybe some of the PSN+ games. Then will get back to working on Ratchet & Clank A Crack in Time platinum. Might as well try and at least get to 45 platinums before year ends.

Just started Borderlands 2 today. After playing Tale from the Borderlands and grabbing The Handsome Jack collection at a cheap price, I've been wanting to play it again. I'd like to play the pre-sequel afterwards since the game is completely new to me unlike BL2. Still need to go back to my PS3 copy and do the DLC at some point.