Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Star Wars: Dark Forces.

Chromebooks may be garbage, but they can run DosBox decently and the only games I ever played on computer were old as balls anyway.

...Although I actually still have the Dark Forces PS1 disc over there, I don't know if it was a glitch or what, but if you hold the R1 button on the level select screen it unlocks all levels. I only noticed it after a friend borrowed my copy and gave it back all scratched up, I thought he might have broken the game just enough to unlock all the levels. It was nuts either way.

Edit: Apparently if you hold L1, L2, R1 and R2, in the spot I said, you'll unlock all the levels. It works with just R1 for me, but I guess my copy isn't as special as I thought anymore :'(

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 1

FO4 on PS4, I look back at how ugly I said this game was at 1st when I played it on the XB1, Not starting a war but it certainly looks better on the PS4. This doesn't affect the game at all and I generally see little difference between the 2.

Started playing Until Dawn, I like it so far

I'm currently switching between Arkham City on the PS3, and Uncharted and Tales from the Borderlands on PS4.

I love Arkham City, but some of these predator challenges are a nightmare. I've got the platinum on Arkham Asylum and Arkham Knight, but this is looking difficult.

Playing Uncharted for the first time, and I'm not really that impressed by the first game. Really repetitive.

I love Tales from the Borderlands. Might be the funniest game I've played since South Park: The Stick of Truth came out.

Playing Pokemon Blue off of my Chromebook (just got 4 badges with a party of 5 members in the high 20s - Ivysaur, Pikachu, Golbat, Gyarados, and Flareon). Also playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and Majora's Mask off my my Wii. All but Pokemon will most likely be temporarily dropped once I return to college.

I have been playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, I have been uploading them on youtube. People really love GTA Vice City and I just started for Phantom Breaker.

Playing Pokemon Blue off of my Chromebook (just got 4 badges with a party of 5 members in the high 20s - Ivysaur, Pikachu, Golbat, Gyarados, and Flareon). Also playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and Majora's Mask off my my Wii. All but Pokemon will most likely be temporarily dropped once I return to college.

I was playing Pokemon Emerald and then someone introduced me to Moemon Emerald. Basically the pokemon are cute little girls that you can make them fight to the death (faint). Also Tetris is pretty great on the phone for the gameboy emulator.

Ps3 Yakuza 4 first time playing

PS4 Wolfenstein New Order

After i'm done with these two games i be playing black ops 3 and dragon age origins

Yakuza 4 is very nice. Not as good as 3 and DS, but still pretty good. Have fun.

Currently playing through Silent Hill: Play Novel on my phone