Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Wii U
Super Mario Maker- I'm currently up with 25 courses created and 400+ stars
Might play either Twilight Princess or Wind Waker as well

3DS
Alpha Sapphire(mainly restarting for Celebi)
Pokemon Red
Might also restart either Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky or Okamiden

PS4
Gravity Rush
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Just Cause 3

PS3
Might start Lost Dimension 
and replay Okami 

Vita 
Digimon Cyber Sleuth 

Edited by Nightstream88

Have about 150 kills in HW: Rivals left to grind which should be done today, and then I have around 80k kills left in Helldivers (which is being afk grinded as I write this :P) Also trying to 5* every song on Hard in DJ Hero. Hoping to get some stuff finished before Project Diva and the Destiny April Update arrives

GBA: Yugioh World Championship 2006 ( currently working on constructing decks for every character of the first arc of the series).

DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (trying to get everything on my playthrough incluiding  the best ending, 100% of all the maps, all the weapons, all the spells and all the dropable ítems).

3DS: Casltevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate: Same as Portrait of Ruin (trying to get everything, altough in this game is easier).

PS3: El Shaddai: Ascensión of the Meratron: Decent game, cel shaded graphics but i get frustrated on some platforming sections of the game, sometimes i feel i'm playing an updated versión of Super Mario Bros (thank god for the "recover" function).

• Like 1