Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Well, i'm currently playing:

-Limbo (Just one more trophy and i get 100%)
-Bioshock 2 Multiplayer (DLC Included, just more 3 trophies to get all multiplayer trophies)
-Uncharted 3 Multiplayer (Well, i'm trying to finish Bio 2 first, them i'll focus here)

After Limbo:
I'll try to get 100% on Skullgirls and The Walking Dead Season 2.

After getting multiplayer trophies on Bioshock, Uncharted, and Borderlands:
Take a break from online matchs and begin to get all single players trophies that i dont get yet.

• Like 1

PS4 - Mirror's Edge Catalyst

This is the main thing I'm playing right now after loving the first one.  Honestly going to miss the speedruns present in ME1.  Currently not enjoying the dashes as much as the time trials from ME1 because the ones I've done are very short and are in the open world which is the blandest part of the game IMO.  Missed opportunity for some more exciting dashes.  That said, I'm still quite enjoying it (haven't put it down since getting it) but waiting for that moment to come where I pull off a great run and proclaim, "That was totally ninja!"

PS3 - Vanquish and Catherine

Vita - Broken Age and Danganronpa 2

• Like 1

Wild Arms 3 (PS2@PS4)

Finished Chapter 1 yesterday and oh all those fond memories about this game are coming back. After the mediocre Pier Solar (gameplay-wise at least) this game is really refreshing. The battles are much more enjoyable due to all the benefits of 6th generation JRPG-features. :D

I guess the thing I enjoy most are the battles on horses. And I can't wait till the end. I want to fly on Lombardia again! =)

Persona 3 Portable- I already finished Persona 3 FES on PS3 awhile back but now I'm playing P3P from the female protagonist's point of view on the Vita. Love me some Persona

Dark Souls 3- Even though I just recently platted it, I'm now just chilling and doing general boss co-op and invasions on my SL130 character.

Not really too focused on anything trophy-wise right now. Hoping for something good on the inevitable E3 sale (There has to be one right? There's one every year) that will pique my interests. Also have The Witcher 3 on my PS4 barely played but that's for the future.

Edited by Vacio_Luna

Darksiders

I finished getting the last trophies for Borderlands DLC that i wanted (i don't feel like paying $9.99 for the Claptrap DLC) . I'm only missing a few trophies on Darksiders but never sent in my fat PS3 to get it fixed (got YLOD) so ended up losing all my saves including this one. I was just going through my trophy list and i need to look into fixing that because i have about 8 games at >75% but would need to play them all from stratch if i want the platinum.

PS3: Tales of Xillia 2. Lets see how many trophies I can get before another game gets my attention...

Vita: Conception - Children of the Seven Stars. I did not even finish this one, so I am giving it another try before GE at the end of the month.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wild Arms 3 (PS2@PS4)

I'm now in Yggdrasil so I'm right before the end of Chapter 2. Some of the boss fights were really annoying but doable. Doing Balazs the "hard" way without Replay is a big PITA. :|

I'm glad that I'm finally at this mark as I want to start Odin Sphere right away when it arrives on Friday. And a beginning chapter is IMO a good point to continue the quest after finishing a "snack" like Odin Sphere. ^_^

Edited by Crimson Idol

Far Cry Primal : I'm on skill point grind and collectibles, so boring...

The Division : 5 more levels till lv 30

Final Fantasy XIV : patch 3.3 is pretty good

And other platinums to get : Watchdogs, Assassin's Creed Syndicate