Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

i forgot to post currently playing:

hyperdimension neptunia rebirth 3, going for the normal ending on a second save. 

the original save will have the good followed by the true ending.

anything missed can be done through the endgame.

Location: chapter 5 of the normal ending (have been progressing rapidly the past 2 days).

Edited by kingdrake2

Games I'm currently playing:

PS3: LittleBigPlanet

PS4: GTA: San Andreas

I started GTA: San Andreas back in the beginning of the year and sort of lost track. LittleBigPlanet is my secondary game at the moment, still trying to get those hearts.

On the Playstation 4: Odins Sphere Leifthrasil.
I'ved earned yesterday the bad and the normal ending with eight trophies and ; now i going to play th get the perfect ending and the tasks for the remaining trophies.

• Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3) - Playing through on Hard while collecting all of the treasures

Call of Duty: Black Ops III (PS4) - All that is left is in the Campaign, but there is nothing wrong about spending some extra time in the MP and Zombies modes, right?

Tropico 5 (PS4) - Still figuring out how to deal with things without unlimited money

Furi (PS4) - Fucking love it.

Finally going back to finish my Batman: Arkham Knight platinum.

All three Rocksteady Arkham games are great (never played Origins), and comparable in quality, but I think City is still my favorite of the three. When the Asylum and City remasters drop on PS4 later this year, I may go back and platinum them both as well.

• Like 1