Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Love Live: School Idol Paradise (PSV)
Finished Volume 2 yesterday (playing bad on purpose sucks... :| ) and started a bit of Volume 1.

Wild Arms 3 (PS4)
After one and a half month I finally continued playing. I finished the Ruins of Dreams and fought my way through Fila del Fia. Oh god, that Chameleon Man was annoying as hell. :devil:

Beyond: Two Souls (PS3)

Actually going for the platinum, just a few trophies to get.

Uncharted 3

Already got the platinum. BUT i want the 100%.. Well, good luck for me!

God Mode

Playing two or three matchs just to relax and level up, sometimes..

Anyone here need to get the 6 Active Oaths, or finish the maps on hard too? Add me and we can go for it :D

Wild Arms 3 (PS4)

After obtaining Lombardia on Monday I used the chance to get the trophy tied to exploring the world map. I also found some Millennium Puzzles on that way. It's nice to remember most of them after 4 years, only needed a second try at Puzzle #18 :awesome:

Now I have to head for the Cradle of the Metal Gods.

Wild Arms 3 (PS4)

After obtaining Lombardia on Monday I used the chance to get the trophy tied to exploring the world map. I also found some Millennium Puzzles on that way. It's nice to remember most of them after 4 years, only needed a second try at Puzzle #18 :awesome:

Now I have to head for the Cradle of the Metal Gods.

I'm an idiot. I didn't have to go to the Cradle yet, but instead to the Dissection Facility.

I had to skim through two guides to see what I was missing.:facepalm:

Now I have to go to the Cradle but before I'm able to go there I have to gather the Guardian Lords. I already had those that I was able to obtain outside the Abyss. Then I decided to head into the Abyss, make it to floor 10 and warp the hell out of this place. What happened on floor 7? Landed in an ambush with Virginia being the only member against two of those bull dinosaurs. What happened? One performed an insta-kill Arrgh. :devil:

Did I really decide to make this my plat milestone? I don't want to do the 100 floor run... :(

Grid 2

I'm now in season three of the WSR. I was able to race the first carrier-based Touge- and Drift-events. And even though my first online win was based on a Drift-event I have to say that I really dislike them. They aren't as bad as the ones in Need for Speed: Shift but they are still annoying as hell. :|

Wild Arms 3

Finished chapter 3 in the last few days and now I'm at Demondor Pillar - Rear. Also did some minor parts of the Teleport Tower Quest and fought the first Creeping Chaos. Now I remember why they were such a nice enemy to farm EXP.

Edited by Crimson Idol