Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Star Ocean 4, lots and lots of Star Ocean 4.

And Tales of Phantasia... if I'm not playing Miku, that is.

PS5: Alice: Madness Returns

Better fix that. :awesome:

Have you played the DLC (aka the first Alice game) as well?

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 2

Skyrim on PS3.

Finally got around to going after that platinum I mentioned a few pages back. It'll probably take a couple of weeks or so, maybe more. I've still got the Daedric artifacts, Thieves Guild questline and Dark Brotherhood questline to do. I'm pretty busy over the next few weeks so I'll try and get a couple of hours a day in, most days at least. 

I'll need to start a new game for the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood quests, I sold my Thieves Guild armour and tore the Dark Brotherhood's leader to pieces while I was in werewolf form in my current save  :D I'm playing as a typical Nord warrior right now, so I'm looking forward to a new save with a more stealthy approach.

Star Ocean 4, lots and lots of Star Ocean 4.

And Tales of Phantasia... if I'm not playing Miku, that is.

Better fix that. :awesome:

Have you played the DLC (aka the first Alice game) as well?

Thanks! Fixed. Yes, I played the Alice McGee's. I made sure to play it before the main game. The controls are horrible, but I enjoyed the plot.

Edited by Edunstar84

Wild Arms 3

I'm now going for some of the end game stuff like grinding Creeping Chaos (I'm already level around level 70 to 75 with the characters), going for the Millennium Puzzles (already finished) or doing some of the optional bosses. The only one I will be missing out is the chest in Fortune Gear. I'm at 309 opened chests (from 319 possible) and I don't feel like walking through all dungeons, checking whether I missed something or not. If I remember correctly this was also the only optional boss besides the Abyss that I didn't go for on PS2. At least they don't have a trophy tied to that quest. :D

I can already feel the plat coming in the next few days. :awesome:

Finally! :dance:

• Like 1

Wild Arms 3

I'm now going for some of the end game stuff like grinding Creeping Chaos (I'm already level around level 70 to 75 with the characters), going for the Millennium Puzzles (already finished) or doing some of the optional bosses. The only one I will be missing out is the chest in Fortune Gear. I'm at 309 opened chests (from 319 possible) and I don't feel like walking through all dungeons, checking whether I missed something or not. If I remember correctly this was also the only optional boss besides the Abyss that I didn't go for on PS2. At least they don't have a trophy tied to that quest. :D

I can already feel the plat coming in the next few days. :awesome:

Finally! :dance:

It's a great game that I need to get back into, I stopped for Yakuza 5. In fact I've bought a few of the ps2 games and they are all good.

It's a great game that I need to get back into, I stopped for Yakuza 5. In fact I've bought a few of the ps2 games and they are all good.

It's really great but the only problem is that there's a high chance for several spells/attacks to crash the game. That's why the Abyss is even more of a torture when you try to attend it before the Nightmare Castle. :|

Fairy fencer f Advent dark forces

Someone have to explain me the differences between this and the original on PS3

If I read correctly the battle system is or will be a bit different. In the original you were able to have three (or was it four?) characters in the battle party, but in Advent Dark Force you will be able to have up to six members in the battle party. And there seems to be one additional story branch:

http://gematsu.com/2015/09/fairy-fencer-f-advent-dark-force-details-new-elements

• Like 1

Grid 2 (PS3)

I did some events from the fourth WSR-season. The difficulty is really strange. In the standard races I won with 10 to 15 seconds lead (playing on normal) and during the elimination races I got rekt'd. Driving with a Corvette against some Ariel Atom, BAC Mono and Caterhams isn't so satisfying. :|

I Am Setsuna (PS4)

I'm right before Tenderville where I have to meet a person called Akash, so rather at the beginning. So far I recognize the elements that make people think that this is a game similar to Chrono Trigger. The overworld is in the same style and the battles also rather simiar. The only things that confuse me so far are:
There seems to be no guard option in battles and the game has no real pause function once you go back to the PS4-home menu. During a battle I went to the home menu to pause the game and what happened? The enemies nearly killed Endir. oO

The battle and ability system with these Fluxations, Singularities, Spritnite-stones and Talismans is also not the easiest to understand.

I Am Setsuna (PS4)

I met up with Akash, fighting some bosses (one of them reminded me of the Butler in Kett's in Mystic Quest/Adventures of Mana) and went to the Northern Frontier to the village of some half-blood called Kir, which later joined my party. I also had my first fight against some stronger normal mobs (Spritnite-enemies?) which gave a lot of EXP. Normally one enemy gives around 50 EXP around that area but one of them gave me 1000 EXP (1300 EXP when eating food) with a bunch of three being grouped together. It was an unpleasant surprise at first as they hit quite hard but the Blowbeat-combo plus Fire in Momentum-mode kicked their lily ass. I went straight from level 15 to level 21 by fighting them twice. :awesome:

Don't know if I should abuse this as this might make the bosses too easy. :hmm: Up til now they were at least a "challenge" as they at least required you to have a healer on stand-by.

Right now i'm playing 3 games:

1.- Metal Gear: Revengeance. This f7cker made me sweat in some sections. Right now i'm in chapter 4 and the most probably thing is that i'm going to fight "Sundowner" and thank god i passed chapter 3 because Monsoon made me throw a controller to the floor and cracking it (no joke), most random boss with unexpected combos and the bastard chunks away in your health with his hits, add to this that throwing the electromagnetic grenades is slow and a high chance exists that he moves away before that hits him and returns him to his "normal state". Now i have to fix the controller  tomorrow (hopefully).

2.- Wolfenstein (the first one, not "The new world order"). Right now i'm in the farm  mission and still i'm getting used to the usage of the powers of the medallion.

3.- Singularity: Mostly for the MP stuff.