Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Minecraft (PS4) - There are currently no trophies on the way to the plat that can be earned on peaceful difficulty. Just need to open up the End, get the infinity bow, and cure a zombie villager. And of course kill the Enderdragon

Pokemon Yellow (3DS) - Four badges with a party of Pikachu, Primeape, Dugtrio, Ninetales, and Kangaskhan. Will probably put that Lapras you get at Silph Co. as the sixth party member.

The saboteur, very underrated game that was overlooked by many. I love it!

Alice madness returns. Holy crap it's a lot better than the original in terms of controls and level design. The first one wins in terms of its atmosphere and soundtrack hands down.

What should my 40th plat be guys. I love both games and idk which to choose. Saboteur is currently sitting at 98% and I'm not platting it till I make up my mind :/. How about maybe in terms of the looks of the plat icon? Which is better? :o

http://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/f0e659/trophies/1L4a2b5e.png

Or

http://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/a97883/trophies/1L8b875e.png

Edited by poopooblast

Do we have a "Last game you finished and rating" Thread? We need one.

Playing Farcry Primal on PS4

Just finished Yakuza 5, I loved the game and all but will most likely not %100 plat it. It's a brilliant game but just too much easy stuff in comparison to the other Yakuza games. Still button mashing? Give me a break Sega. I'm talking about mash X as much as you can to win some battle, are we in 1980?

Do we have a "Last game you finished and rating" Thread? We need one.

Playing Farcry Primal on PS4

Just finished Yakuza 5, I loved the game and all but will most likely not %100 plat it. It's a brilliant game but just too much easy stuff in comparison to the other Yakuza games. Still button mashing? Give me a break Sega. I'm talking about mash X as much as you can to win some battle, are we in 1980?

Maybe it's more like the Most Recent Platinum?

Or maybe you're thinking something like not platting the game, but just going through the story?

I don't think we have one.

Grid 2 (PS3)
I'm now in season five.

I Am Setsuna (PS4)

I obtained the Airship and it seems like I'm right before the final stretch. The fight against Rhydderch was a big PITA. I nearly had him down (only 200 HP left) and I was unable to act as he killed two of my chars and the third one was inflicted with Stop. :| Second time went a bit better. Better grind some levels now... :\

Grid 2 (PS3)
I'm now done with the online part of the game and can focus on the last events of the carrier. And boy, do I hate it that there's a bunch of duels on narrow circuits like Côte d'Azur during the night. Had to change the difficulty to amateur to keep the frustration at a minimum. :|

I Am Setsuna (PS4)

I'm right before the final boss and now I'm free to explore the world. Seems like it will take a while to get all the drops and items required for some skills. Still missing Battlecry (a skill to improve the physical strength).

MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death (Vita)

Good game overall, but english dubbing sucks. Welp, english dubbing sucks in almost every japanese game, so no surprise here ;P

Forza Horizon (X360)

The best racer I have played in my life. Seriously, if u have Xbox and you don't play Forza, it's a shame.