Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Gran Turismo 6 & Skyrim on PS3. I'm doing one quest a day on Skyrim until I reach the platinum. I got really burnt out after a massive effort to clean up some other trophies so I've decided that's the best way to approach it. As for GT I haven't played a single racing game since the PS1 so I wanted to give the genre another shot, I'm enjoying it so far. 

I'm also playing Civilisation V on Steam. I've loved simulation/strategy games like this since I came across Sim City & Theme Hospital in the 90s. I save those kinds of games for Steam, because I've never been able to grasp playing the majority of other genres with a keyboard and mouse/touchpad  :P

PS3: Atelier Escha & Logy - Preparing to defeat the final boss on my 1st playthrough. Just need 1 more property/relic to synthesize an adventure item for Logy (Poly. Poison). After that, the 2nd playthrough should be a breeze.

PS Vita: God Eater Resurrection -  Thanks to viech54 for carrying me from Diff 8 to the end of 13. Just need to finish Diff 14 and grind a few trophies, then I'll have the plat.

Edited by Edunstar84

The Last of Us (PS3): First the plat (3 trophies left) then the DLC. Did a few chapters on Grounded already as well.

I want this game for my 100th completed game, just going to take some time with the MP portion.