Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Body Harvest - N64

That was a fun game, even though I have to admit that I never came beyond the second world as it was already too hard for little old me. And the controls were rather clunky.

*opens the Golden Oldie-topic and clicks the follow button in hope to see some future posts about this game on there*

@topic:

Wild Arms 2 (PS1 @ PSP)

Yesterday I played up to Golgotha Prison and had my second fight against Trask, which also triggered the appearance of

KnightBlazer.

Quite a silly name. xD

Edited by Crimson Idol

Sheltered on the PS4... gotta start over, as I've screwed myself.  No water, so I can't go and search for more food, I can't build any traps because no rope or other items to build anything to trap things.  And yes, one of my people is dying, so it would be in my own best interest to start over.

PS Vita ~ LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

PS3 ~ LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

lol, beat both of them. Just need to cleanup the trophies now. Only ones that look annoying are the Justice League Mode Gold on the Vita version, and any flying gold bricks in the PS3 version. The flying controls are soooo bad in this. And  I thought they sucked in LEGO Marvel, and Avengers. Nope. That is perfection in comparison. Takes me like 10 passes just to get inside the little head portion of a statue at a gold brick because it's so wonky. It's fine to just move large distances, but if you want to make any fine adjustments good luck. And vehicles aren't any better than flying with characters.