Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival by myself with my four Amiibo to level them up faster. <3 Probably turn on New Leaf in a bit to check on my town. Also feeling very tempted to turn on the PS2 and play the copy of Bully I bought yesterday. 

UPDATE....

Saints Row 4 ( ps3 )

Tales of Simphonia ( ps3 ) put on hold, at least until I plat the game above.

The Nathan Drake Collection / Uncharted 2 remaster ( ps4 )

Watch Dogs ( ps4 ) not gonna plat this game though! I don't have a ps plus subscription to get the online trophies to begin with, a friend of mine learn about me Finally getting a ps4 but i don't have a game to play it on the machine at the time so he lend me his copy of the game for a limit time, about 4 months long. enough time to at least finish the game to see what's the hate and hype of this game is all about so... i'll just gonna shut my nose and go blind through the game to the finish.

Haha, nice, Animal Crossing is awesome! I wish PlayStation also had the feature to track how long you've played each game just like the Nintendo systems have.

Oh I know! I love little info like that, even at the risk it might make me depressed with how much time I've spent in total  :lol:

Split/Second: Velocity (PS3)

Needed a break from Wild Arms 2 and wanted something lighthearted so I decided to start the copy of Split/Second which I received. Only played the first two races and it's somehow fun but OMG, the commentator is annoying as hell. Sadly there's no possibility to lower his volume. >.<